Soooo What’s for Dinner

My son went to the Chinese supermarket just down the A1 from us today so tonight we had Pork Dumplings, Chicken balls, Salt and Chilli prawns, Pancake rolls, rice and sweet and sour sauce. It was gorgeous!

20210203_184448.jpg

Well, Rain Stopped Play as far as work goes today now.
But on returning to Boxy ANOTHER pressie is left by someone els & I haven’t got a clue who this ones from -
6112A895-851B-4707-A9B8-09F1D0C36C1B.jpeg

It’s just dawned on me that it’s Valentine’s Day in 10 days or so 🤔....Hmmmm
💡
021897D6-91DD-4005-80F7-64C6CF4B73DC.png

Got that sorted then 👍

Last edited:
ooh er zombie.........looks interestin...sounds interestin........mmmm early valentine maybe......good luck

I genuinely don’t know where they came from, No note, just These in foil , in a plastic bag On top of the Front Tire 🤔

Is Batter mix also ‘Pancake’ mix ?.
If not What’s the difference between the two of them ?.
Pretty similar as far as I am concerned, often batter has beer or lemonade rather than water or milk, I use egg in pancake and not in batter. Have been known to make a thicker batter for fish or chicken, then add an egg to leftovers to make drop scones with cheese and onion added or sultanas for sweet version. Make a good supper. Also add curry powder to a bit of thick batter then add thinly sliced onions to make a sort of onion bahji, to dip in sweet chilli sauce.

We had a Chicken and pineapple curry tonight, complete with rice, mini pappadums, mango chutney and lime pickle.

I'm normally one for a really hot curry but this was lovely. A recipe Julie got from the 'This Morning' program.

20210204_183847.jpg

Sorry the photo' was a bit off centre but I'm not a patient man and I wanted to start eating it.

Sheridans of Ballater paprika pork and brew dog sausages with lentils (Costco’s best) slow cooked in the Remoska and fine green beans, washed down with a red wine or three - lovely.

Sheridans of Ballater paprika pork and brew dog sausages with lentils (Costco’s best) slow cooked in the Remoska and fine green beans, washed down with a red wine or three - lovely.

We only got into using a Remoska a few months back.

Fantastic bit of kit and we will be taking it in the van when back to normal.

We only got into using a Remoska a few months back.

Fantastic bit of kit and we will be taking it in the van when back to normal.

We bought a second one purely for the van as we use it so much. The beauty of it in the van is that we can run it off the inverter as we rarely use EHU.

Tony lately I’ve been buying our meats from John Davidsons’s in Inverurie near you..we get a delivery every week there stuff is the best quality I’ve had we used Costco for years but that Davidsons stuff is best by a mile.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back