Soooo What’s for Dinner

I just LOVE MY LIFESTYLE 😊 !.
Just finished a bit of work at where I am trying desperately to get them ready to open when they are finally allowed. Returning to Boxy found YET ANOTHER little gift waiting for me under the Habitation door.
Now I DO know where this meal came from, it’s a Cpl in the Village just 100yds or so away & who’s property backs on to where I’m working. Chatted to them MANY MANY times over the years. (I think they want their Hedge cut again this your 🤷🏻‍♂️)
0E8DC989-2C9C-494F-912A-0552F28D8BD0.jpeg

I know it doesn’t look presentable in cling film but It’s YUMMY Chicken Curry !.

Last edited:
That’s a nice starter what you having as a main course. Had a box of mixed beer at the weekend Badger brewery enjoyed them all even the Pale Ale.
I used to get the mixed case of badger beer from Costco when I stopped drinking Guinness but now have my own to drink. The brewery I'm at is where I get my nalt from so will have a rummage for something special. Was presented with a wee tinnie on arrival a nice coffee porter which was rather nice, was hoping to be away back home in a couple of days but if this is the welcome bring it on!
20210301_190043.jpg

I just LOVE MY LIFESTYLE 😊 !.
Just finished a bit of work at where I am trying desperately to get them ready to open when they are finally allowed. Returning to Boxy found YET ANOTHER little gift waiting for me under the Habitation door.
Now I DO know where this meal came from, it’s a Cpl in the Village just 100yds or so away & who’s property backs on to where I’m working. Chatted to them MANY MANY times over the years. (I think they want their Hedge cut again this your 🤷🏻‍♂️)
View attachment 92800
I know it doesn’t look presentable in cling film but It’s YUMMY Chicken Curry !.
You must have trouble returning the empty dishes if left anonymously! Or do you leave it on the step to be collected? In Portugal ( at least where we are) one returns the empty plate with something on it...they leave eggs, veg, chicken, pork.....I leave cake, biscuits and pancakes. The wine bottles are returned empty and come back filled up! I think I do well out of it....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back