Soooo What’s for Dinner

Good job Ruth is in Portugal and you is in Brizzle, nigel, else it might be beans served with a smack round the chop(s) ;) 😂

• Funny
Reactions: REC
oi ! i meant it nicely - anyone who's lived abroad has tried making baked beans ,and sausages,and even using a recipe and proper haricots ,we''ve made some right messes . as for home made sausages - we ate them ,i'll say no more !

They did look good it's hard to get the sauce right.

Hopefully Ruth will post the recipe as Heinz seem to be getting a too sweet for me these days.

oi ! i meant it nicely - anyone who's lived abroad has tried making baked beans ,and sausages,and even using a recipe and proper haricots ,we''ve made some right messes . as for home made sausages - we ate them ,i'll say no more !

Ok gotcha, my bad 😉 🙏🙃

Only cooked beans for 45 mins not 1-1.5hrs as prefer a little bite. Reduced sugar too much so added a little more at the end for balance. Surprised how good they are, Dave said better than bought ones....mind you he has to be nice!
@n brown I agree, the sausages here are terrible! Bright pink and weird, we ate them just once.....made my own version (without the skins) which were much better.

Lasagne topped with green olives.
20210316_173916.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back