Soooo What’s for Dinner

And I am afraid to say I agree with you whole hearted ,we have to keep up our heritage etc
youve made me pour out a gin n b l thank you 6C9032E6-D6E5-4509-BBD8-DE2AE011D9F3.jpeg

Turkey breast steaks in cream and mushroom sauce with chips and stir fry veg. Ice cream and maybe some date and almond slice to follow. Made cheesy flatbread to have with goats cheese for snack lunch.

Turkey breast steaks in cream and mushroom sauce with chips and stir fry veg. Ice cream and maybe some date and almond slice to follow. Made cheesy flatbread to have with goats cheese for snack lunch.
I though Turkey was only for Christmas?

In Portugal it is always around, very cheap meal they thinly slice the breast meat when you buy it. Takes minutes to cook and very tender...hate Christmas turkey but this is good. "Peru" is the Portuguese name. The language always used to confuse me when we first came.... some words are not what they seem.... "cao" pronounced "cow" is dog. "Constipado" is a cold! Room for misunderstandings!

Full Lamb Roast dinner shortly.

(No animals were harmed in the making of this dinner - well apart from one Lamb obviously)

Nothing at the moment Cuilen was preparing our dinner (fajitas ) Christina took the dog for a walk four low flying jets went over the dog bolted the geese spooked and flew in every direction. Our neighbour was in the field with her daughter tending to the cattle and saw one of the ex geese fly into the overhead cable witch went bang the transformer on the pole next to them also went bang. Power off Cuilen preparing food by candle light so pulled out the genny filled with fuel now all powered up seeing the electrickery is going to be out for some time. Beer poured and feet up will get fed at some point. Welcome home.🤣

In Portugal it is always around, very cheap meal they thinly slice the breast meat when you buy it. Takes minutes to cook and very tender...hate Christmas turkey but this is good. "Peru" is the Portuguese name. The language always used to confuse me when we first came.... some words are not what they seem.... "cao" pronounced "cow" is dog. "Constipado" is a cold! Room for misunderstandings!
bife de peru - peruvian beef ? and the porco preto wasn't black ,it was the same colour as normal pork !

Well, i can tell you whats for my cats dinner. Toffee has just brought in the biggest dead rat ive seen. Looks like ratty put up a fight but given the bite marks didnt last long. Toffee's available for hire at a very reasonable rate for anyone with vermin issues. For me its corn beef hash.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back