Trip to France

We are hoping to be done by Saturday or Sunday and scoot over to Calais for the early ferry and then have a few days on the south coast perhaps.

We've seen a lot of these about France and the odd ones in the UK, I thought they may be methane gas production things but not sure.
20240529_123253.jpg

We are hoping to be done by Saturday or Sunday and scoot over to Calais for the early ferry and then have a few days on the south coast perhaps.

We've seen a lot of these about France and the odd ones in the UK, I thought they may be methane gas production things but not sure.View attachment 131796

Processing all the little presents left in the woods by the bears, perhaps? :):poop:

If I'd been here by my own I'd have done things differently but I'm not so I have to go for a semi easy life, got the bayeux tapestry to do yet, I saw it in York when I was a nipper, I seriously doubt it has got any more interesting in the meantime.
And you bypassed the book of kells when you were here, forgot bears cant read. 😂
Looks like you are having a good trip, good on you both.(y)

Yes, just simple storage vessels it seems.

We went to St Michels Mount, got some good long distance shots, we saw the first carpark at about 4k away which was a warning, then we saw several hundred queuing to go in, then the heavens opened and we left.

Yes, just simple storage vessels it seems.

We went to St Michels Mount, got some good long distance shots, we saw the first carpark at about 4k away which was a warning, then we saw several hundred queuing to go in, then the heavens opened and we left.

I think you would have struggled there Kev even if you had parked up and took the courtesy bus in. It's a few years since we have been but it's all uphill cobbles. Very touristy.

I've seen a really massive gun emplacement somewhere but can't find any info on it, I thought it was around Normandy here but dunno

Back