New Insurance Discount for Wildcamping members from AIB - Have a look

Flux ??

has anyone had trouble getting proof of no claims bonus from flux ? they told me last year that they do not supply that, so I ended up staying with them, are they allowed to do this ? it seems like blackmail to make you stay with them.:dog:ps perhaps someone from AIB can answer ?

Last edited:
A great big thank you to Steve at AIB.

Got a renewal quote from Adrian Flux in the post, and as I didn't leave it to the last minute to renew had time to phone around.
Gave AIB a ring and got much better cover (with 180 days European cover) and saved £120 as well.

Thanks again Steve.

Flux ??

Bayblue did you get your no claims bonus from Flux?

Aib !!!

My insurance was due so I phoned AIB,took details etc. come back with a whopping just under £500 !!__ why so much I asked,---its because I only have one vehicle--back to Adrin Flux,£253.better the devil you know.:dog::dog:

gone off the boil

Insured with AIB last year but renewal much higher - and when I asked for a higher mileage limit it went off the scale. Switched to Caravanguard this time!

AIB Wild Camping yeees

I recently had my renewal in from previous insurers with full European breakdown @ £287 this was after a conversation with them, so decided to give AIB a chance this year, Jenny just gave me renewal @ £237 with wild camping discount! Jenny asked me what the renewal price I had been given, however I didnt tell them and just told them to try their best...:drive:

Well worth trying, next year will spend 10 mins on the phone and see what happens...:heart::heart::)

aib

AIB were the cheapest this year for me at 170 for mine after a differant company performance direct were 155 last yr on 7000 miles this year they wanted 195 and wouldnt budge when i told rhem aib price.Only diff this year is 5000 miles not 7000 miles but aib excess is better at 100 quid than 400 on perf direct..

Been with A-Plan for last few years and been pretty good but moved to AIB for a new policy with a saving of around £50, and with a slightly lower Excess plus addition of Commuting to SDP cover (may be handy if working away at an office and use the camper).
Went with a 7,000 Mileage limit. Moving to 5,000 would only save £13 so decided to keep higher limit as a precaution.

We’ve insured through AIB and Malcolm was sure the girl on the phone said £300 and something when we got our bank statement in it was £400 something nearly had a blimming heart attack don’t think we’ll be going with them next year!

We’ve insured through AIB and Malcolm was sure the girl on the phone said £300 and something when we got our bank statement in it was £400 something nearly had a blimming heart attack don’t think we’ll be going with them next year!

All their phone calls are recorded. Ring up and ask to speak to Darren (the owner) he will investigate your complaint.

We insured through AIB ..done it yesterday ..really friendly on the phone and I was pleased with the quote

Got our renewal through from Safeguard and thought I’d give AIB a chance and they bet Safeguards price by a quid! We had a wee bit of haggling to get the same cover but a pounds better in my pocket. Well done AIB.

Got our renewal through from Safeguard and thought I’d give AIB a chance and they bet Safeguards price by a quid! We had a wee bit of haggling to get the same cover but a pounds better in my pocket. Well done AIB.

Nice one mate

Just had a qoute.The ring back time was very efficient.
Not received this years qoute from previous insurer,but the price didn't seem competitive, there was a bigger excess than I have now.
The main problem was that I was told that I wouldn't be able to drive anyone else's vehicle because this was a motorhome policy so driving other vehicles was not permitted, also this was normal for motorhome insurance.WhenI came off the phone I looked at my current policy which clearly said I was covered to drive a car not belonging to me so not sure why I was given that information.

The main problem was that I was told that I wouldn't be able to drive anyone else's vehicle because this was a motorhome policy so driving other vehicles was not permitted, also this was normal for motorhome insurance.WhenI came off the phone I looked at my current policy which clearly said I was covered to drive a car not belonging to me so not sure why I was given that information.
We are insured with Saga for the van and it is in Maggy's name with me as a named driver, Maggy is covered to drive other cars but surprisingly so am I,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back