New Insurance Discount for Wildcamping members from AIB - Have a look

Darren's a nice guy, (as is Nigel), in fact the whole AIB team are. Darren today, took plenty of time with me to research potential deals properly, gave me enough time to absorb the info and if you ever need it, all the information you ever needed. So here's a happy boy!

:banana:

I had insured our T5 with AIB back in February for just my wife and I to drive and when needed put my sons on temporary when they wanted it. Crunch came before Easter when I called to find out the company I was with wouldn't insure under 30 year olds. Darren spent quite a while looking into this and re-organizing with another company (surprisingly LV who my car is insured with) and managed to get a sensible figure to have both boys (25 & 27) on permanently. Although the figure was around the £490 mark (inclusive of full European recovery etc) it was a lot cheaper than putting them on temporary each time they wanted to use it.

I must admit I was very pleased to have the hassle taken out of it and quickly enabling my son to go away over Easter - well done Darren and the team at AIB.

Here's looking to beginning of May for our own roadtrip round North & North West Scotland - some nice camp sites and Wild site also courtesy of Cool Camping books and website.

I have my van insured with AIB and they were great. I felt like I was not just another number and that they really tried to get me the insurance that I wanted.

I think we now live in an age where people expect the person on the phone to type in the details and a computer churns out a quote, AIB actually phone the underwriters and try and negotiate the best prices for their customers. I like the fact they when you phone it is only a small team and I feel like I am supporting a British business.

Insurance

I'm happy with AIB Insurance! Got my fully comp insurance today, with 6months overseas travel, legal protection and £75 glass excess/£200 other excess - all for £297.00. Excellent.

Thanks to all your comments, good and 'average'. We pride ourselves on our customer service and if anyone feels disappointed, please ring Darren personally.

Whilst we can't be all things for all men we do try to get back to every client promptly. Thanks again for all those nice comments, Laura said only yesterday what a really nice group of people the Wild Camping members are! Thanks again

Good Quote from AIB

I have received a good quote from AIB. Just heard from them today to advise that the insurance company require an expiry date for membership which the card doesn't have. I didn't receive an email so have just had to send a copy of my membership page to cover.

Julie

I have received a good quote from AIB. Just heard from them today to advise that the insurance company require an expiry date for membership which the card doesn't have. I didn't receive an email so have just had to send a copy of my membership page to cover.

Julie

Hello Julie,

AIB have contacted me and I have written them a letter to confirm your membership. It should be all sorted now.

Admin

just changed from flux to aib,call was pleasant sorted fast and discount and price let me take it over a payment plan which was beating fluxes price,so all in all v w pleased.

AiB ins

Just spoke to Darren at AIB and had pleasant conversation got my campervan insurances and saved £55.00 expellant.

If you have a car as well
As a motorhome. Ring them yo quote that too
It all adds up to more business from this group

one thing i noted that my mileage was only 1500 compared to flux ,prob why its cheaper but i can add miles as require at £25 a 1000 so they tell me.
they also had it down as a 2 seater when it has six belted seats which i have informed them of though no extra paperwork has been sent to me so i have no proof of this ?,other wise im happy.
very nice girl on phone.

AIB insurance! they got my business!!!!

people, Darren at AIB is really good, not only did they beat my renewal and saved me a weeks shopping :wave: but they also did:

Lowered the excess
clarified glass cover, covers all habitation windows and roof lights!
you get full uk and euro recovery and homestart, home recovery

But as Im a Euromobil owner 7.6 mtr tag 4500kg weight

clarified no breakdown weight or length limits:lol-053::rabbit:

:rabbit:
So we are very happy bunnies!!!
cheers
Wallydog

Just insured campervan with AIB. Great quote (WC 15% discount) including breakdown cover and it seems hassle free for a change!

A pleasure to deal with AIB. Just covered my Hymer for less than my Citroen Berlingo and with more mileage allowance.

Thank you to Nigel for supporting WildCamping :)

refreshing quality of service

Just asked for a quote from AIB, talked to Laura who led me through the requirements in a pleasant and relaxed telephone manner. The quote beat my existing insurer with the comfort of knowing that they understand camper van insurance, this was conveyed in the questions and details asked. On the strength of the overall impression I renewed on the spot. Another advantage is they send all the documentation in paper format, my present insurer emails all the documentation which need printing out...... call me old fashioned but I reckon that the printing costs are part the suppliers overheads not the users..... anyway France beckons next week.

I insured my VW T5 Leisuredrive with AIB last year complete with full euro recovery etc and was pleasantly surprised with premium considering it not only covered my wife and I to drive but also my 28 & 25 year old sons. When my my youngest took it down to Biarritz he wanted his mate to drive as well and AIB sorted him as a temporary driver for the week for around £38 which was brill. Renewal came up last month and staying with the existing company they insured me with last year the premium was only about £30 cheaper even though I upped the mileage from 6,000 to 10,000 a year so they did a search again and came up with another recommended company they use and this time a saving of over £100. The cover is identical to last year with the increased mileage allowance and cover for awning etc. Really pleased as no one else could get within £200 of their figures.

I have always found them easy to deal with and it doesn't matter whether you deal with Darren or Laura or any other of their staff; I have always found them most helpful and have recommended to one or two of my friends.

Fantastic deal

Got the campervan insured today with AIB nearly £100 saved of wot we paid last year.Thanks Darran.

C&CC insurance decided they were putting my premium up by £60 because of other peoples claims , so I took my business to AIB who provided me with better cover and at the same price as last year with C&CC

Just renewed and AIB were £56 cheaper plus providing more cover than my previous policy.
Could not fault the service provided over the phone. They really do understand the requirements of motorhome insurance.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back