New Insurance Discount for Wildcamping members from AIB - Have a look

All old posts on here , I tried AIB Yesterday very mundane quote did much better with the CCC ?

Hoy AIB. Been using you a few years now. I have the wifes car insured, camper under construction and my business insured van cant all my DD be on the same day each month. TBH i think you are competitive and hassle free insurance but three DD days a month is my only complaint. BTW i will be adding a motorbike to the list come the summer :D

Hoy AIB. Been using you a few years now. I have the wifes car insured, camper under construction and my business insured van cant all my DD be on the same day each month. TBH i think you are competitive and hassle free insurance but three DD days a month is my only complaint. BTW i will be adding a motorbike to the list come the summer :D

I think you need to contact AIB direct rather than trying to do it through here.

Just remember insurance costs have fallen from last year, so if you get a good renewal price from your existing insurer, it may not be as good as you think in the current market, it always pays to shop around every year.

I was told - straight from the horses mouth (i.e. the boss at AIB) - that there is no discount as they assume everyone is a member of a forum/club these days and their prices reflect that.

Just had my renewal quote from them & it's gone up by £30, considering we haven't been on the road for the best part of a year I would have expected a bit of a discount or at least to be the same as last year . Time to have a check around I think 😕

I did all the rounds before redoing with them, most by the time breakdown was added there was no more than a few bucks in it so I settled up.

Just remember insurance costs have fallen from last year, so if you get a good renewal price from your existing insurer, it may not be as good as you think in the current market, it always pays to
daughters had her car ins. with one of the well known companies..........and her renewal notice was 150 pound more than last year..............they wanted 300 pound instead of around 150 which is what she usually pays for the car....................daylight robbery in my opinion........we should have been getting a refund for all the time we havent been able to use it................she did not renew with that company.

we have the van ins. with aib......which renewal stayed the same as last year.which was good.

21 year old hymer 6000 miles a year eu cover 180 days unlimited windscreen did all the rounds of usual brokers.
Some wide variations of 200 notes
Went for aib at 318 previously with comfort but they were 333

My new policy starts again with aib ,repeating myself as have been with them for years now and receive great quotes and service
keep up the good work aib

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back