Trip to France

Don’t forget the other option, did I mention it on here?

Go into LeClerc supermarket and buy a loaded data sim ‘Reglomobile’ of various qty of GB , use it for a month and either throw away and buy another, or add data to it online. I never did choosing to buy another , the card itself effectively costs you €5. Or it did last time I got one, as you can see cheap as chips _ but only 11gb outside of France.

Look on here, there’s an English option

View attachment 130098
I've used them in the past. Generally good, one or two isolated locations with no network or no data connection. Bear in mind that it's activated on purchase, so the initial month starts running from the day that you buy it. I did set up renewal on mine, saves the €5 for a second card and means that you don't have to worry about purchasing a second card just before the first expire. Though with your 6-wek trip Kev you will probably manage with one card for a month.

How do I prove I am disabled?

A few places we'd like to visit are free for me and my carer, Liz to visit but the only proof will be in the windscreen of the van, I've long said we should have a credit card type thing to carry in.

I’ve just applied for both cards, one for me and one for Sue. I doubt they’ll turn up in time for our trip away next week, but just maybe….

I’ve just applied for both cards, one for me and one for Sue. I doubt they’ll turn up in time for our trip away next week, but just maybe….
Says 1-2 days Simon on the FAQ's not bothered with the carer as it's sort of a given if it's visible like Sue or moi.

1713348926288.png

Notice it's an old knob

I just realised the significance of the last day, but I think we might be home by then anyway.

Mine just arrived Simon.

I'm wondering about the validity of the validity end date, it's just a company not a government department printing them so how would it be enforced?

Mine came next day - to be honest there’s no way they are official, but thrust in a busybodies face would they want to doubt them?

Back