Trip to France

Neither is Michelle :D :D :D

Fifty quid and I wont tell her what you said. Your choice.

black-cat-filing-nails.gif

I got an email from LV= Britannia Rescue breakdown as it auto renews at the end of the month, so I gave them a call to make sure it still covered both of us in any vehicle & for France.

It does, that's the Deluxe Cover package mentioned below

1712135815720.png

The odd thing was the nice lady I spoke to advised me that the card (Lizs) the expiry date was 2020.

Any other company would have cancelled it by now.

When are you ackshully going to go? We’ll be in France for one night in 3 weeks time, if you’re around.

Right, I'm definitely me, the idea is to got on 23/4 Si but I'm having hormone injections for the Prostate cancer and they want me to delay until 22/5 but I've told them, all it is a jab, I am happy to take it with me and keep it in the fridge if required and get it done in a French A&E or a doctors or even do it myself, but I will not be delaying anything.

We're setting off on the 23rd but not going directly to France, there are a few places on the S/E coast we want to look at on the way so it might not even be until May, we just flow with the go.

Right, I'm definitely me, the idea is to got on 23/4 Si but I'm having hormone injections for the Prostate cancer and they want me to delay until 22/5 but I've told them, all it is a jab, I am happy to take it with me and keep it in the fridge if required and get it done in a French A&E or a doctors or even do it myself, but I will not be delaying anything.

We're setting off on the 23rd but not going directly to France, there are a few places on the S/E coast we want to look at on the way so it might not even be until May, we just flow with the go.

So the first thing you are gonna do in France is start injecting yourself with drugs. What could possibly go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe get a drop in centre to do it in England or something although Doctors are not too expensive in France. You might find it easier in England though rather than turning up at some Quacks in Boulogne waving your arms about grasping a needle. :love:

So the first thing you are gonna do in France is start injecting yourself with drugs. What could possibly go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe get a drop in centre to do it in England or something although Doctors are not too expensive in France. You might find it easier in England though rather than turning up at some Quacks in Boulogne waving your arms about grasping a needle. :love:
I jab is all Barry, and it's not due until we're well into France anyway, I'll do it myself if need be, it's into my tum so it's a big enough target innit.

Well if you won’t be crossing on the 23rd then I won’t see you as that’s when we cross.

Shame, as I could have given you a jab

And an uppercut and a roundhouse :ROFLMAO:

Back