Wintering in Portugal

"..possibly from a prison cell"

I will hand myself in to the nearest policeman - he is downstairs and is my partner's son, so I will probably be out on bail.:lol-053:

my insurer brokers told me today that insurance companies at not issuing green cards at this time... that was a fact.. so AIB said.... so i will depart with no green card and no fixed date to return.

What happened with your van squatters? Have they gone?

my insurer brokers told me today that insurance companies at not issuing green cards at this time... that was a fact.. so AIB said.... so i will depart with no green card and no fixed date to return.

Things change on almost a daily basis. I contacted my insurance company (Safeguard) two days ago and they said they could issue me with a green card for Spain either now or send one to me in Spain after 31st if needed.

What happened with your van squatters? Have they gone?

i DID a heavy insect spray and all sorts of spiders, moths and flies appeared dead in various spots earlier this week. i hoovered them all up today. i will put a french smoke bomb through the van tomorrow as a final anti-insect strategy... and hope that all the creepy crawlies have vanished.... thanks for asking

try

I don't really understand all the ins and outs but I am sure I heard/read that if there is no deal, there is no transition period. Is the three month clock a different thing?

try to stay out of france, till its over. spain, and porugal need you money,dip your bread in. ok pj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back