Toilet Thread🙄

I have to say, it’s my understanding that ‘Most’ septic tanks actually REQUIRE enzymes to make it work properly. In fact on ALL my boats that had Large holding tanks I use to purchase Enzyme packs that looked like Teabags from a company to put into both Primary & Secondary tanks to work for a cpl of weeks before emptying. I had some of those left & started to use them on my first live in vehicle years ago, but just couldn’t give it long enough to ‘Work’ before emptying.
So I ONLY Wee in the cassette, I Pre- & Post Spray using Bio liquid in a Spray bottle, Then ‘Bag & Bin’ solids ever since with No Drama.

& YESSSS,
I even admit to finding a suitable spot, Removing the Sod, Scraping a Hole, Tipping the Wee (as previously said No Solids or Paper used) & replacing the Sod on numerous occasions when necessary as well if full between my I in 12-14 night site ‘Pit Stops’

(Now THAT should liven things up a bit 🤔)

We have used these bags in the past, I just found them in the garage.

Not much info on it though.

Attachments

• 20230426_133651.jpg
    20230426_133651.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20230426_133700.jpg
    20230426_133700.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 28
We wasn’t acquainted, but I managed to distract him with the ethics of Toilet deposal before making my move.
Bless him !
Well thinking about it,,,,🤔
I thought it was a ‘Sleeping Police man’ But it turns out he was wearing a uniform, so I played the ‘Zombie Etiquette’ card & waste not want not philosophy as my defence would be it was just part of A Traffic management zone & the same rules would apply to struck Pheasants or Deer 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back