Toilet Thread🙄

Ours were just two chamber brick constructions, quite big when you saw the poor guy in them with the hose from his suction tank. No compressors or pumps involved on the ones we had they were definitely old’ constructions. Was starting to worry about replacement costs if it ever needed it. I just used to split any bills equally between the 12 houses for emptying but it never came to that much. Could imagine a bit of resistance if I had sent a bill for thousands each lol, once waited six months and then had to get nasty with one house for £60
I get mine emptying for a ltr of grouse he's no fussed for any malts and does not drink beer.

One of the worst things is apparently just too much water going in, e.g. dishwasher and washing machine running all the time plus rainwater going into the tank, it mucks up all the lovely different levels of sludge etc.
I have no idea how our system at the cattery survived 12 years without a problem. We didn't go easy on anything in particular, including bio washes and bleach.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back