Toilet Thread🙄

Sharon the Cat

Having used the bio wash tablets in the cassette for the last 10 years, I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. Aldi and Lidl now sell the capsules.
So, I wondered what everyone preferred using these days. I'm thinking that the capsules sometimes dissolve to leave a gungy goo that might gunge up the cassette in places I wouldn't want to clean. So is bio liquid the way to go?
Personally, I'm disappointed as the tablets came in a neat little box that was a perfect fit in our bathroom cupboard.😒

Pound shops do tabs, I bought 2 big boxes a few weeks back, bio wash powder will work, just put some in a plastic jar or two.

Hey You 😊,
I LOVE a good Toilet Thread,
Thank you !.
I’ve disconnected the fresh water flush on Boxy’s loo, I use diluted Bio liquid in a Spray Bottle & give it a few decent sprays both Before & After I make a Deposit, & a few extra in the Bowl at night.
So I can enjoy a Fresh ‘cotton breeze’ or ‘Lavender’ smell in the loo as if I’ve been hung on the line on a summers day (Apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️’).
When making a withdrawal it’s not a bad experience on the nose either 😊, But then again I’m a Zombie so bad smells are an occupational requirement 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
each to their own. you asked a question. I answered it. no more, no less. :)
Ve have vays of making you talk Englander.
allo allo.png

Hey You 😊,
I LOVE a good Toilet Thread,
Thank you !.
I’ve disconnected the fresh water flush on Boxy’s loo, I use diluted Bio liquid in a Spray Bottle & give it a few decent sprays both Before & After I make a Deposit, & a few extra in the Bowl at night.
So I can enjoy a Fresh ‘cotton breeze’ or ‘Lavender’ smell in the loo as if I’ve been hung on the line on a summers day (Apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️’).
When making a withdrawal it’s not a bad experience on the nose either 😊, But then again I’m a Zombie so bad smells are an occupational requirement 🤷🏻‍♂️
Poetry in motion Zombs, you make your ablutions sound should such a pleasurable experience we all want to share. 🙄🤔😁

We use the gel ... no issues. Annually we take the cassette apart and clean due to calcium build up. It's not as bad a job as you might think!

We use the gel ... no issues. Annually we take the cassette apart and clean due to calcium build up. It's not as bad a job as you might think!
I had wondered about the gel as it seems to be sold in smaller bottles. The tablets were so convenient in a nice small box.

Having used the bio wash tablets in the cassette for the last 10 years, I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. Aldi and Lidl now sell the capsules.
So, I wondered what everyone preferred using these days. I'm thinking that the capsules sometimes dissolve to leave a gungy goo that might gunge up the cassette in places I wouldn't want to clean. So is bio liquid the way to go?
Personally, I'm disappointed as the tablets came in a neat little box that was a perfect fit in our bathroom cupboard.😒
Just got these in Lidl £3.39

Attachments

• 20230425_113113.jpg
    20230425_113113.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 35

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back