Pay-per-mile' road tax on the way

I'm up for a copper on every corner confiscating e bikes that should be registered, but aren't. Fines for adults that ride on pavements ride, up one way roads, unless signed as a road cyclist can go both ways, actually, forget the fine, confiscate their bikes too.

I might have to practice what I preach. :ROFLMAO:

Pedestrians glued to mobile 'phones.

Let's have them up against the wall as well!

Moi takes mental note to google for a deserted Scottish Island for sale for Rob 😂
You shouldn't put ideas in my head Terry.

1720612707452.png

What about this Rob, not a push chair, cyclist, dog walker etc, in sight. We could set up a go fund me to raise the £120k. but I reckon all your local landlords would set up similar to keep you where you are (y)

Again no pub Terry but the price is nice although it will go for a lot more.

What a great place that would be to live near Crinan. A short boat ride across the bay and up the canal there's sure to be a pub somewhere?

I think that the best way to tax use is via the pumps, the further you drive the more it costs but that would impact us the same as a gas guzzler, I honestly don't think there is a fairer system than the RFL we already have, but EVs should not escape at all, they do more damage to the roads and environment than a normal ICE car emissions not included.

And why are we not being offered LPG fuled cars anyway, much better than petrol or diesel, so good they use it for inside forklifts, and it would help us too.
There is a problem with that Kev, we have sold most of the LPG places to American companies, you can watch the boats coming in, filling up and taking the gas away. Why we we want to keep anything that may make us better, god forbid we broke the rules of serfdom to the big corporations lol

Park home Rob, Park home, helichoppered in.

Solar on the roof and rainwater collection, waste into the sea.

Doubt you would get PP even for that Kev. Ideally a log cabin, solar, wood burner and a boat to ferry the bike over to the mainland would suit me. I could live out my days quite happily, maybe run a small campsite. Oh, and a pub next door.

Doubt Julie would see it that way though otherwise I would buy it tomorrow.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:242)

barryd, mark61, Tonybvi, Tim120, 1807truckman, ricc, Boris7, korky, Firefox, Jo001, NSY, number14, Fazerloz, Robmac, chrishunter, DTF, Moonraker 2, st3v3, Alberto, smg, hmssnake, jagmanx, Bigshug, runnach, TeamRienza, Canalsman, trevskoda, 1 Cup, wildebus, alwaysared, Rod, HurricaneSmith, amcjam, alcam, Nabsim, jeanette, The Jacks, RichardHelen262, campervanannie, Wooie1958, andyjanet, clarkpeacock, Tartarus, GMJ, calvo, ajb70, Del668, Herbenny, guerdeval, Doigy, caledonia, Dezi, Greengrass, Fisherman, Bouydog, myvanwy, CHAIRMAN, Livotlout, gypo, Heppy, AllanD, Okta, Neckender, Makzine, jeffmossy, McHazy, witzend, peejay, Norfolk NewBoy, belbri, lthoel2, iampatman, bdastu, Wheelie, Pudsey Bear, ton27, TJBi, Topmast, mariesnowgoose, MartinFife, Ex Greeny, saxonborg, ewen, rugbyken, Tezza33, oppy, Debroos, rustydog, r4dent, GeoffL, jann, JVG, V1nny, jacquigem, seagoon, ironman, DavieShrew, molly 2, merl, exwindsurfer, shortcircuit, Drover, s4x4c, Benylin, longtoedsloth, aross, terrywolf, Carrerasax, trixie88, GinaRon, slider69r, REC, kingfisher1, Peisinoe, liz, nitram, GeorgeS, Lefty, vintageb3, Nigel L, marchie, grobpilot, mick n jules, UROLINER, davep10000, horace, ChrisInNotts, Clunegapyears, vtwinner, MartinCurren, Ayuplad, Forcesixwindy, davef, linda1960, groyne, Andys, campingfun, Ken Parsons, hamsterberg27, adrianlle, linkshouse, barrypat, Biggarmac, Talbot, AndyJL, Admin, Rumour, scoobydiver, davidm, jas900, hayhiker, kclink, CleverTrevorUK, winks, helmit, Mick67, lefty107, Chip, Victor, Steve and Julie, 955itriple, landie50, regnarts, robertd, AnniePhoo, EllieM, tripper, Caz, Mothership, Owen M, yorkslass, Graham B, Monkeybrand, TerryD, Sue Paskins, Mark135, Team ST, Walkingmox, jaybeeonline, BarryNo1, Thistle, Mickrick, Hogweed, Hobie, Rob H, SCRUMPY BOY, Rutaria, PopesOnTour, Veloman, Polar Bear, Harrytherid, Alun100, Nickrock, Gerti58, Sean, VandA, Vatsmith, wrp, Lib, mikejay, mike v, roadroamer, popeye1958, flying kipper, Servo, Bat21, colinm, Glass man, Martin P, WingNut, mygrassisblue, Tim1953, Motoroamer, Murgzie, Maguika1, MrU, SimonM, adriandp, rambrose, NudeJude, Weefifer, jonc, TeamPuffin, alca, rjmurchie, Greytop, Yukob, reiverlad, bnb080, gripseven, chas142, Jiwawa, Gasdave, big tom, gabby82, Winterskp, agm62, philstoke, MikeRS, GeordieBoy, geordy paul, Alfie,
Back