Merton and Webster TV series

That was good visited some of them places this summer and loved it especially Somerset a bit quieter after Cornwall got busy. Stayed in a couple of cider farms. When the guy selling you a couple of bottles of scrumpy says as you walk away now be carful with that lad it dose get you thinking.

I watched last weeks episode this evening. noticed the dreadful production error you diligently posted about. I was disgusted and have written to the BBC demanding the Director General be sacked for allowing that!

(ps. I will let you spot the error there ;) )
Apparently your medals on its way in the post as in my book anyone who still watches and supports the BBC deserves a medal.

I think that was the error Bill!
Now that the Shiraz has worn of Rob, can I give you a wee Japanese ditty.

AH SOO (The Yen finally dropped)

I get it now the error was the error, some folk lead very complicated lives.
So I erred in not seeing that David was deliberately erring, in order to point out to Micky that pointing out channel 5s err was an err on Micky s part. Err you go I got it.

Right I am off to the medical cupboard now my heeds Nippon with all this erring and me no getting it soon enough. Apologies to any Japanese posters for the errs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So I erred in not seeing that David was deliberately erring, in order to point out to Micky that pointing out channel 5s err was an err on Micky s part. Err you go I got it.

Right I am off to the medical cupboard now my heeds Nippon with all this erring and me no getting it soon enough. Apologies to any Japanese posters for the errs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Always turn up your erring aid when drinking Shiraz Bill!

well you know what they say Rob.

”One worms mistake is an early birds meal”
Old Chineese proverb :)

I reckon last night I was the meal for poking my head above the ground. :)

Done it many times Bill.

Not for at least half an hour though (I think!).

Right I am off to the medical cupboard now my heeds Nippon with all this erring and me no getting it soon enough. Apologies to any Japanese posters for the errs :ROFLMAO:

so glad Bill you managed to be a little entertained while inebriated and you got there in the end. (y)

Bill yes oh AH SOO always encounter many of those on forums its just a shame some members dont think how they effect another members with what words they post it should be friendly posts not aimed personally but then its easy to give said members a wide berth in future.

Bill yes oh AH SOO always encounter many of those on forums its just a shame some members dont think how they effect another members with what words they post it should be friendly posts not aimed personally but then its easy to give said members a wide berth in future.
David’s a good man Micky, you and him just got of to a bad start.
I never ignore what David says, and I have benefited from not doing that.
Nothing worse than watching two good men behaving badly.
Most of us have said things without thinking, even me, and I’m perfect :ROFLMAO:

Oops should not have said that :(

David’s a good man Micky, you and him just got of to a bad start.
I never ignore what David says, and I have benefited from not doing that.
Nothing worse than watching two good men behaving badly.
Most of us have said things without thinking, even me, and I’m perfect :ROFLMAO:

Oops should not have said that :(
My mum said that when she found out I was on the way, ah just fecken perfect. 🤔 😂😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back