Merton and Webster TV series

I cant comment on the programme. ...didn't fancy another formulaic production.One thing that put me off, were the trailer shots of the van/ couple being filmed n remote locations......no longer to be found in England and i'm guessing less and less in Wales and Scotland, giving viewers a romanticized idea of what motorhoming is like, a bit like the van lifers pictures of amazing sunsets taken through thrown open rear doors.
They don't mention anything about emptying the loo.! 😥 I don't see Paul doing it, 🤣he's more likely to spill it down him😂. I think they probably don't use the bathroom at all 😊.??!

Does anyone believe that filming all happens in single takes?
Does it matter if in filming a vehicle is on the left side when departing and the right when arriving? (or whatever the "error" was. Must admit I am not interested enough to check the precise fault)
If the only reason to watch a program is to pick production goofs in it, it is a bit sad :(
We had David Dickinson at our auction when Celebrity Antiques Trip was being filmed there, he had to give a valuation of an Art Deco figurine followed by his catch phrase 'cheap as chips'. The production manager wasn't happy with the way Dickinson said 'cheap as chips', the wrong sort of inflection or summat. Six takes later they were satisfied. Dickinson must have used that awful catch phrase thousands of times and the final take didn't sound any different from the previous five!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back