LPG stations

We are in South Carolina, USA, happened to be in Georgetown, a small town of a few thousand people.
For some reason they have a Zillion churches, even a rare JW is here.

Might we consider (as a forum) create our own online congregation?

Getting religious consensus will be as impossible as getting agreement on how safe it is to refill your gas bottles, or the best way to find refill points! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪

Herding cats would be easier... ;)😂

I prefer filllpg. That seems to take notice of updates. Unfortunately the server is underpowered and sometimes very slow to load. Whoever runs it hasn't been seen for years.

This makes the point that the LPG locations are already available and to add an unsearchable unstructured thread in this group would not help.
My personal prioriy when searching for LPG is S4S / my lpg / filllpg.

Due to the mild panic over LPG stations might I suggest that you list stations on here that you have recently filled up at in 2023, I’ll start
Gordano services on the M5 filled up June 23 £0.99 litre

near Brighton junction M27/ M23 Patcham place filling station filled up 6July £0.99.9 litre

PLEASE ADD YOURS. Only if you have recently visited one.

A lot of the posts on the thread are about the pros & cons of a LPG thread vs existing apps.
However, members have submitted details for about 20 LPG outlets so far.
These may give an indication of the quality we could expect and I'v listed them below so members can evaluate the usefulness of a LPG thread.

Express Fuels (Scotland) Ltd
789 South Street, Whiteinch, G14 0BX
G14 0BX
United Kingdom.
Filled up my safefill bottles today 10th August 23. 79p a litre

Castlebank Filling Station
210 Castlebank St, Glasgow G11 6AR
G11 6AR
United Kingdom

Esso Rontec, West Wellow Romsey Road OWER, SO51 6 GF . Can't remember price though.

Callow gas, hartlebury trading estate,stourport. They even serve you.

https://www.cheshiregas.co.uk/ at Dukinfield in Thameside (Iceman knows them) are our back up supplier

Asda Derby 77p

LPG / Autogas - Install Oil
Autogas available at Edinburgh's nearest station. Current price 91 pence per litre. We happily accept Safefill and other refillable cylinders.
installoil.co.uk installoil.co.uk

Morrisons Catcliffe, close to M1 near Sheffield via A630, 79p /l

Morrisons Wakefield not far from jct40 M1

Morrisons Thirsk just of A1

Texaco Birstal W Yorks

Bp Savile road Dewsbury

Morrisons cribs causeway M5 filled up just now

Morrisons at Livingston (almondvale)
£*797 per ltr

Locks Garage A465 - 4 miles South of Hereford. From memory just under 80p per litre.

Morrisons (Wisbech) 79.9p/lt

Morrisons (Kings Lynn) 79.7p/lt

Morrisons (Pinchbeck) 79.9p/lt

Locks Garage A465 - 4 miles South of Hereford. From memory just under 80p per litre.
Showing as 72.9p on the eu app and confirmed on 16.08.2023.

Recently filled up at Thrornfalcom Garage in Somerset. It is on the A358 just about a mile away from M5 Junction 25. I think it was 89p lt.

A lot of the posts on the thread are about the pros & cons of a LPG thread vs existing apps.
However, members have submitted details for about 20 LPG outlets so far.
These may give an indication of the quality we could expect and I'v listed them below so members can evaluate the usefulness of a LPG thread.

Express Fuels (Scotland) Ltd
789 South Street, Whiteinch, G14 0BX
G14 0BX
United Kingdom.
Filled up my safefill bottles today 10th August 23. 79p a litre

Castlebank Filling Station
210 Castlebank St, Glasgow G11 6AR
G11 6AR
United Kingdom

Esso Rontec, West Wellow Romsey Road OWER, SO51 6 GF . Can't remember price though.

Callow gas, hartlebury trading estate,stourport. They even serve you.

https://www.cheshiregas.co.uk/ at Dukinfield in Thameside (Iceman knows them) are our back up supplier

Asda Derby 77p

LPG / Autogas - Install Oil
Autogas available at Edinburgh's nearest station. Current price 91 pence per litre. We happily accept Safefill and other refillable cylinders.
installoil.co.uk installoil.co.uk

Morrisons Catcliffe, close to M1 near Sheffield via A630, 79p /l

Morrisons Wakefield not far from jct40 M1

Morrisons Thirsk just of A1

Texaco Birstal W Yorks

Bp Savile road Dewsbury

Morrisons cribs causeway M5 filled up just now

Morrisons at Livingston (almondvale)
£*797 per ltr

Morrisons (Wisbech) 79.9p/lt

Morrisons (Kings Lynn) 79.7p/lt

Morrisons (Pinchbeck) 79.9p/lt

Showing as 72.9p on the eu app and confirmed on 16.08.2023.

Recently filled up at Thrornfalcom Garage in Somerset. It is on the A358 just about a mile away from M5 Junction 25. I think it was 89p lt.
I have checked all of them and they are all already shown on the myLPG.EU app. However not all of them currently have lpg in stock. My personal evaluation is that well intentioned as this thread is, it will not help me find lpg when I need it.

I'm just buying an Autosleeper . . which means I will need to find a thread showing how to add a locker for gas bottles . . . . . . :LOL:

I will of course be carrying a single burner ?'suitcase' gas stove and some tins of gas . . .

This makes the point that the LPG locations are already available and to add an unsearchable unstructured thread in this group would not help.
I agree. But filllpg still seems to be the easiest to update.

Yes you can report prices and availability with the others, but that doesn't appear to be taken notice of.

Went to the local top up, having had all the work finished on the tin tint, went to the local Morrisons to top upon both fuel and gas,
WM MORRISONS SUPERMARKET
Phone:01613379802SAXON STREET, DENTON
M34 3DS, MANCHESTER
Sad though that we will not be able to venture out for the rest of this year due to Sue's eyes and upcoming stuff, but watch out 2024 when the 'Oppy's hit the road again. That said though, there may be the odd pub stop just to please me

Went to the local top up, having had all the work finished on the tin tint, went to the local Morrisons to top upon both fuel and gas,
WM MORRISONS SUPERMARKET
M34 3DS, MANCHESTER
Sad though that we will not be able to venture out for the rest of this year due to Sue's eyes and upcoming stuff, but watch out 2024 when the 'Oppy's hit the road again. That said though, there may be the odd pub stop just to please me
Hope sue has a speedy recovery Peter

WM MORRISONS SUPERMARKET
M34 3DS, MANCHESTER
Hope all goes well for her, stay out of the pub, do go round to the vickers house as he has a stash behind the sofa, praze the lord pass the whiskey. 😂

Between Hereford and Abergavenny.
Locks garage
HR2 9AS
73.9 per ltr

20230904_101321.jpg

Abington services are still selling lpg at pump 0*998 ltr sorry to doubt you Fergie👍

Brown hills at Newark (just off the A1) were still operating LPG with a week ago. Doubt if they will stop any time soon as they are a big dealer selling motorhomes.

What are Brownholes charging for a litre of LPG out of interest?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back