Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

POI's aside, it is the wealth of quality advice and guidance that i have received and still receive, that makes my subscription such great value and advice that is so freely given.

Then when you add the POI's, it really is a 'No Brainer'

When we decided just over a month ago to buy a van, this was the first site I looked at to join and I find it a mine of information and interest. For such little cost comes great reward.
Thank you for your hard work.

Terry and Lesley

When we decided just over a month ago to buy a van, this was the first site I looked at to join and I find it a mine of information and interest. For such little cost comes great reward.
Thank you for your hard work.

Terry and Lesley

Same for me, I have been a free member for a while and had already decieded I would become a full member as soon as I purchased my MH, which was two weeks ago :D

Regards,
Del

Def worth it

I know I am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a Full Member?
Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
Have you saved money on your insurance from AIB?
Have you used the discount from GAS IT or Johns Cross?
Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a Full Member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
Any posts that are off topic and do not directly relate to the questions above will be deleted without notice.

I saved £200 with the AIB insurance alone
Plus all the free advice from members

Saved our marriage

Yes yes yes. It's saved our marriage !
We were always falling out when we used to try and find our own wildings Maybe you know the feeling ? you'd see one that looked okayish but would then drive on in the hope of seeing something better and then end up coming back to the one you didn't bother with in the first place. All those days are gone now. We feel we are going to an 'official site' when we program your POIs in.
No worries about mad axemen splintering through the van door now.

Best buy on the WWW

With the poi and forums containing advice and support you could not find better

with a "gypsy" for a wife the POI's have saved me a fortune, we tend to go Friday come back sunday most weeks (no in winter)
relieves the stress of her job. have to admit on our summer break we did three nights in a small campsite is Scotland and the wilded for the next week. was great till we got back down as far as Glasgow,when I was foolish enough to ask do you want to go to the shops? yes she says lets go to trago mills oh bugger i thought. trago mills being in cornwall we'll have to use the motorway then
ok she says (she hates motorways).
I think we do about 50000 a year stopping where we please and the toilet app is the most handy thing of all
regards Kyran DSC_0069.jpg

Last edited:
most definately and wish I'd done this earlier.Poi's installed in phone and tablet.Also garmin and imported into Mappoint .Comparing with other poi's(available on the net) WC's give a whole lot more .Oh and the jolly banter on the forum,friendly not too OTT.:)

Brilliant value for money for all sorts of reasons.
No complaints whatsoever...

As i've said recently saved over £500 on AIB Alpha and Gasit in total lets not forget the POI's ive stayed at
of course not for getting the world of knowledge available here on the forum Thanks to Admin too:cool1:

Absolutely! I've only been a member for a couple of weeks (although I was lurking for the couple of weeks before), and I've already received some great build tips, stayed at at least 6 poi and recommended spots, sourced the answers to a couple of problems I've been having and been made to feel like part of the family already! It's a great board and really welcoming, best howevermuchitwas I've ever spent - cheers!

Worth it

well worth it lots of great information.............and saved a fortune using many wild camping spots worth every penny

I've already saved my membership fee and I've just saved it all over again having just returned from three nights wild camping in Yorkshire.

We spent Thursday night here, Friday night here and Saturday night here.

This is in addition to all the help and advice I've received from fellow members :cool1:

So if you're still a free member I would urge you to join now, you won't regret it :wacko:

Regards,
Del

Well stated just a pity more don't post up info like this for others who are free members

Worth every penny ,where else would you get advise , offers of help when building your own van,
POI locations etc , and to meet up with fellow members lovely bunch of folk keep up the good work Phil

Defo worth it

Well where to start, I think for me it's been the help I needed to get break down cover. I had tried all I could think of myself and didn't get very far as the vans long and heavy! on this site I asked and lovely people helped point me in the direction I needed. I was so great full . That for me was worth the membership fees knowing I had someone to ask for advice. Then there's the poi .I'v used many all over Wales and Cornwall making fantastic family holidays staying in amazing wild places where my children have loved to explore the great out doors( much better than a travelodge in town I think). We are about to start to go to some meets, I'm really looking forward to that :)
Maci

Savings

Just joined the site today,hopefully this site will give us the opening we need to be able to just get up and go when we feel like a break,without having to book into a site in advance.

Just joined the site today,hopefully this site will give us the opening we need to be able to just get up and go when we feel like a break,without having to book into a site in advance.

Keep watching for get togethers and meetings as the help,advise and info is second to none and great value for the amount you pay

Last edited:

May I just say first off welcome to the forum and secondly I've found this forum very helpful either with van related or more so how people come to be helpful regarding other members, you have a laugh at some posts and sometimes there is some sad posts but at the end of the day it's an extension of family (we haven't been to any meets yet!!) but never say never eh Gordon!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back