Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Complementary membership to motorhomer.com

Hello,

I became a full member a while ago and one of the incentives was a complimentary membership of Motorhomer.com. How do I activate that membership? I tried to login with my current ID and password, but no joy.

Thanks
MikeH

Send admin a message using the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page and they will help you.

Hello,

I became a full member a while ago and one of the incentives was a complimentary membership of Motorhomer.com. How do I activate that membership? I tried to login with my current ID and password, but no joy.

Thanks
MikeH

Hello,

You need to register for a new account on Motorhomer.com using the same email address as you use on this websites. Your account will be upgraded within 15 minutes.

Admin

been lurking here for years yes it is well worth the money used it for the toilets when i had a berlingo conversion no i've upgraded we still use it for overnighting on occasion

kyran

appears i average one post per year must do better

I thought it was worth the membership for the amount of info on the site and knowledgable member contributions, the POI's were an added bonus worth the cost of membership on their own.

I have just purchased 2 new leisure batteries and a solar panel and with the members discount got over £64 knocked off the price. The wins just keep coming :)

I thought it was worth the membership for the amount of info on the site and knowledgable member contributions, the POI's were an added bonus worth the cost of membership on their own.

I have just purchased 2 new leisure batteries and a solar panel and with the members discount got over £64 knocked off the price. The wins just keep coming :)

I try and live my life following some core values, one of those is "Win when no one else loses", I am glad you are winning.

I've said that it's worth becoming a full member in this thread before based on the savings I've made using the POIs, but just to confirm my belief that it's worth being a full member I ordered a 130ah Class A leisure battery from Alpha Batteries at 2:35pm yesterday and it arrived on my doorstep at 11:45am today and I saved a whopping £24.00 with my full members discount! So yes it is worth becoming a full member, what are you waiting for? Sign up today :D

Regards,
Del

I've said that it's worth becoming a full member in this thread before based on the savings I've made using the POIs, but just to confirm my belief that it's worth being a full member I ordered a 130ah Class A leisure battery from Alpha Batteries at 2:35pm yesterday and it arrived on my doorstep at 11:45am today and I saved a whopping £24.00 with my full members discount! So yes it is worth becoming a full member, what are you waiting for? Sign up today :D

Regards,
Del

Check them for your solar panels as well, I got a right good deal last week and overnight delivery :)

And members stop ignoring you and actually answer your queries. Well worth the minimal cost! Bob.

Yes it is! We're fairly new, so haven't used sites yet. However, I saved over £100 with AIB compared to my renewal quote, over £200 compared to Safeguard and nearly £100 over Comfort. Comparable cover, including Breakdown. I'm happy!

Cheryl

Used POI several times and would not like touring without my trusty locations. Thank you very much for this service. I have not useddiscounts am unaware of these. I don't participate in meets but wish everyone who does a good time and certainly don't object to fees. Brilliant price for assistance in the wild.

Well worth the membership poi saves me quite a bit on site fees also just taken ins out with aib saving about 80 quid and always help if looking or stuck for parts or advice off other members , Would like to try to attend a meet at sometime ,

Membership is without doubt excellent value for money.

Been a member for seven years now and the payback is massive, not just in discounts and the like but in the advice and assistance from the good folk of this community.

Cheers

H

No Paypal

Would consider full membership but i don't have a pay pal account, any other option?

Would consider full membership but i don't have a pay pal account, any other option?

As Neil says, use the 'contact us' tab at the bottom of the page and Admin will sort it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back