Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Signed up now a full member, does the welcome pack come in the post? Shirley would love a wild camping sticker on her rear.

Did you follow the part that says what to do if you want the welcome pack? If so yes it comes through the post

Hi, just about to spend 400 quid on a twin Gas-It system and seem to remember there was at some time a member discount for their products. Obviously I'm a freeloa...err free member at present but a discount would make it worth my while joining. Could anyone confirm whether there is still a Gas-It discount please?

Hi, just about to spend 400 quid on a twin Gas-It system and seem to remember there was at some time a member discount for their products. Obviously I'm a freeloa...err free member at present but a discount would make it worth my while joining. Could anyone confirm whether there is still a Gas-It discount please?

Sorry, the gas it discount is no longer available.

Sorry, the gas it discount is no longer available.

Thanks, I'm gutted to have missed the opportunity. As a matter of interest, and to heap misery on disappointment, what did the discount amount to please? Anybody know of other organisations who do have a discount - Caravan and Camping club and so on?

Thanks, I'm gutted to have missed the opportunity. As a matter of interest, and to heap misery on disappointment, what did the discount amount to please? Anybody know of other organisations who do have a discount - Caravan and Camping club and so on?

You can use the discount code and it will give you a 5% discount. So you would save £20 on a £400 order.

You can use the discount code and it will give you a 5% discount. So you would save £20 on a £400 order.
Thanks Phil. Sorry just to clarify, are you saying that the discount code is still current so if I rejoined (I'm a lapsed member on a budget!) I could get some cash off my Gas It purchase, or was that in response to my question about the past discount level?

Shaun

Thanks Phil. Sorry just to clarify, are you saying that the discount code is still current so if I rejoined (I'm a lapsed member on a budget!) I could get some cash off my Gas It purchase, or was that in response to my question about the past discount level?

Shaun
Yes, it is still active and you can use the code to get a 5% discount.

Yes, it is still active and you can use the code to get a 5% discount.

Absolutely chuffed, thanks Phil. New proper member incoming! :D

I had previously thought of making a crappy, intentionally haphazard jaggedy cardboard cutout W with "free member" scrawled across it but a genuine W sticker along with all the other benefits will be well worth it.

Thanks a lot, made my day. :)

Shaun

Absolutely chuffed, thanks Phil. New proper member incoming! :D

I had previously thought of making a crappy, intentionally haphazard jaggedy cardboard cutout W with "free member" scrawled across it but a genuine W sticker along with all the other benefits will be well worth it.

Thanks a lot, made my day. :)

Shaun

Not only the discount, but you'll now have double the number of entries to the draws and the forum is so much better without the ads., not bad really for about 5p a day.

Well I just ordered 3 AGM batteries and 2 solar panels from Alpha Batteries, pricey enough but was well pleased when I saw the discount of £108.74. That added to the £20 saved with Gas It, I think it's safe to say it was worth my while becoming a full member. :D

Thanks again all.

Don't forget that you can now turn off the adverts using settings and edit profile. It makes browsing the forum much better I think.

Is it worth becoming a full member.

I have stayed a few wild camping stops and this has saved me money on campsites. All down to being a full member.

Self build motorhome query

I’ve let my membership lapse and I’m currently on a budget as having to pay for daughters wedding!!! I’ve tried to join self build motorhome though it says a confirmation e mail has been sent! However I can’t find it anywhere, so do I need to be a full member to be able to post? Many thanks all

We have rejoined after a lapse of three years due to not having a MoHo during that time but....

We have used AIB for some years now and over various properties, a guest house cars and the MoHo at the time we have saved thousands. Literally.

We are so in the black we consider the site to be free until we take the last trip of life.

B2

Great value for money, well recommended, met a few of the members and Phil just recently and they made me and my wife feel very welcome, been new to motorhoming I have received much help to the questions I have posted in the forum from many experienced members.

Great value for money, well recommended, met a few of the members and Phil just recently and they made me and my wife feel very welcome, been new to motorhoming I have received much help to the questions I have posted in the forum from many experienced members.

Think you guys will slot in no bother at all .great you feel like this about the community Dave
Hope to meet up soon

Of course it's worth it.

I feel that being a full member is worth it for the pub stops alone. The POIs are my lifesaver when tired. I'm 75 now and don't drive long journeys. The knowledge that I can stop with a reasonable knowledge that the list isn't very out of date is well worth it. I might even consider changing insurance companies next year as Allianz, who have been my main insurers for years are pulling out of the home and motor markets.
Longsword:heart::heart:

ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT.....ABSOLUTELY...........found this to be a fantastic community, friendly, helpful,witty,and funny.......
rallies that i have been on are GREAT ......lovely friendly folks, lovely locations, great price.....

folk are always giving each other help and advice etc.......

a big THANKS to MR ADMIN and his helpers for all their hard work..........very much appreciated....trixie.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back