Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Well worth it

Well worth the fees. Been directed to many excellent sites throuout the UK.
Extremely satisfied.

Ken & Jenny

Value for money.

Alough I live abroad so therefore cannot participate in meets etc I feel the questions and answers page is very useful and the knowledge base that can be tapped in an emergency is probably worth the subscription, I have been motorhoming for many years but still feel there is much to learn.

This site is much more than just the sum of all its parts - POIs, discounts, help & advice on all manner of topics - it is, imho, one of the best web communities around.

The range of members come from all walks of life and all backgrounds. It has brought many of them together over the years and good times and great new adventures had as a result. There have also been tiffs, arguments, squabbles and occasional disgruntlement and 'flouncing off', but that is what happens in all genuine families!

Compared to the rest of social media on the web, I think this site is diamond.
It's worth every penny of the membership fee, and so is the sister site motorhomer.com

And as a recent recipient of kindness from other WC members when experiencing a bit of a bad time myself, I can honestly say that the website and many of its core members have been a lifesaver for me and Ive been blown away (and embarrassed!) by that kindness.

Long may it continue! :)

Good VFM I think.

I don't use the forum much, I look in now and then and reply if I can help or comment, I do very occasionally download the POIs, and I have the app of course, but I have plenty of my own so don't tend to use them, I keep em as a back up for if I'm in an area new to us.

I don't contribute as much as I used to - just because there are other people with more relevant things to say; if I do know something useful I will chip in - but I check in regularly and find the site invaluable for all the things already mentioned.

Definitely

On a recent 3 week trip we used half a dozen overnight places to stop. We use this and the ********* book a lot. Try and do two/three days wild camps/car parks interspersed with a day or two in a campsite. Works great for us and the info offered by full membership is in my view well worth it.

Not used any discounts or pois yet but happy to contribute,& to be part of the community. Looking forward to finishing my conversion shortly then I hope to start going to some meets & meeting other members which will be more than good value for money.....

Its a great site but you are now limited to 10 posts after that you are on your own. If you want help with the trivial things or even the mega complicated things that go on in the life of a MH then this site is well worth the fee.

I have been a member of the WC's (I know I am not supposed to use humour but cant help myself) for a few years now and, in my view, its worth every penny. I have saved a small fortune in camping fees and now feel 300% more confident using POIs. I dont use the forum much as I am a bit dyslexic around screens but I love the meets and we are a fantastic community, a groupp of people I am happy to call friends.. I really enjoy the meets and am happy to pay the fee each year - I call it a bargain!

I know I am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a Full Member?
Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
Have you saved money on your insurance from AIB?
Have you used the discount from GAS IT or Johns Cross?
Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a Full Member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
Any posts that are off topic and do not directly relate to the questions above will be deleted without notice.
if you feel you are not getting what you should,? you are not asking the right ? you only get what you put in, dont give in , thats you as well geeky.i love it lots. ok pj

If nothing else already mentioned, it’s worth it for the craic.

and added to that, there’s bikers on here 🏍

Not a regular contributor to this site but do wild camp on regular occasions. Great for water refil points and waste disposal. Great to ask questions mostly sensible answers 😂 and saved money on insurance. Well worth the cost. May even go to Stratford this year and cut down on the normal 1940s weekends.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back