Banned from parking Motorhome on driveway

If he has been restoring that for 14 years then I doubt he is going camping in it anytime soon,
He might have been thinking about restoring it for the last 14 years, but I don’t think he has got around to starting the project yet

I was just going to post similar points, if he insures it he can park it on the road, it has to be roadworthy to drive it but I would think that he wants it to be roadworthy anyway and who is going to check if it is roadworthy if it is parked.
I would find out who complained and park it in front of his house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the court bundle from the council no complaint is mentioned (despite requests for details if one had been made) and even make out they were acting upon their own initiative. They should have made full disclosure to me and the court but haven't done so. In fact the initial article in the local paper is the first admission of a complaint from the council. There have been recent issues with local planning regarding a 2 and 3 story building opposite replacing a single story one, and it is likely either the developers or a new resident / owner who has made the complaint.

It just goes to show what crap the newspapers print. All I trust in a newspaper is the date and the crossword solutions. They are nearly as bad as the BBC for crikeys sake! :rolleyes:

It seems the timescale has been lost in translation. It has been on my driveway for 14 years, and I've spent 2-3 months making it roadworthy.

There's still lots to be done.
Strip down sand blast and start from scratch id say. ;)

If the guy wants to upset the neighbours get an MOT, Insurance and Tax and park it on the road. There is nothing that can be done about it then.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back