What Do you Drive

A Ok Mate

hillwalker said:
hello there,:eek: scooter
How you doin bud,got the new bumper on,was a bit of work ,had a bit of rust on back valance ,wire brush on black and decker ,then fibre glassed the full thing ,no probs for the mot ,just got to service the engine pull up the back brakes and we are ready to roll ,and the birds too, I see Sparky is getting 500 views a day on youtube
see ya buddy

Horney said:
Hi Folks,

Newbie here and here is my van. A 1988 VW T25 Panel van.

Dscf1281.jpg

Dscf1283.jpg

Myself and my future wife will be touring the westcountry in it over the begining of august on our honeymoon. I need to pull my finger out and build an interior for it asap!

Nick
nice van, nick what kind of wheels are on ur van:D :D

scooter said:
How you doin bud,got the new bumper on,was a bit of work ,had a bit of rust on back valance ,wire brush on black and decker ,then fibre glassed the full thing ,no probs for the mot ,just got to service the engine pull up the back brakes and we are ready to roll ,and the birds too, I see Sparky is getting 500 views a day on youtube
see ya buddy
gees a shout when ur gone away mate . cheers bud:eek: :eek: :p

yes my baby,i love her soooo much,i can never imagine not having a motorhome:p ...............OMG imagaine that:eek: :eek: :eek: he he
i will take care off her.......till we win the lotto he he :D

Mine is a 1992 Hymer S700 (Bought in Germany)

I started by sleeping in the back if my 1960 Ford Consul Farnham estate and moved on later to Volvo 240 estates with a CARANEX later used a Vauxhall Astra Estate but this had too short a back end for comfort.

I have caravanned since 1975 and bought a Bedford CF Autosleeper. This went up in flames one February evening after being parked from November (Fault in stearing column wiring) so I went back to a tail wagger.

I intend going full time this year so I spent a year researching and decided on a Hymer S700 Bar version with fixed end bedroom. Looked at UK dealers and only saw one that was good enough but lost it by not being able to finance it soon enough. I saw Hiedi on eBay and bought her in Dortmund. Saved £6000 on UK dealer price including travel and other costs getting her UK ready.

John Thompson said:
I started by sleeping in the back if my 1960 Ford Consul Farnham estate and moved on later to Volvo 240 estates with a CARANEX later used a Vauxhall Astra Estate but this had too short a back end for comfort.

I have caravanned since 1975 and bought a Bedford CF Autosleeper. This went up in flames one February evening after being parked from November (Fault in stearing column wiring) so I went back to a tail wagger.

I intend going full time this year so I spent a year researching and decided on a Hymer S700 Bar version with fixed end bedroom. Looked at UK dealers and only saw one that was good enough but lost it by not being able to finance it soon enough. I saw Hiedi on eBay and bought her in Dortmund. Saved £6000 on UK dealer price including travel and other costs getting her UK ready.
our friend has a hymer quite similar to yours,he got us into motorhoming and we've never looked back,very nice motor :)

I was meant to take delivery of my yank tank Monday but sale has fallen through so looking at another one on Saturday or Sunday. Day still to be arranged. Will post pictures after I get this one and not before, just in case.

billy1000 said:
I was meant to take delivery of my yank tank Monday but sale has fallen through so looking at another one on Saturday or Sunday. Day still to be arranged. Will post pictures after I get this one and not before, just in case.

The anticipation will just make things much sweeter in the long run!

billy1000 said:
oh billy thats bad luck mate...good luck finding another...its fate,it was meant to happen as another 1 better is waiting for you somewhere .....:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back