Trip to France

Ferry terminals are only there to facilitate security and fast movement of vehicles I do think that ones going between two countries should have signs for both common languages within the terminal, a few people went the wrong way, I was ok as we got chatting to someone headed towards Belgium and I asked if he would let us follow until we were a mile or two into the road network to get used to the LHD system we've been fine since then.

We have awoken in France for the first day and it's a lovely sunny day pissed it down all night though.

Looking for LPG app for france which is in English if poss, the ones I have are pretty crap.

Ferry terminals are only there to facilitate security and fast movement of vehicles I do think that ones going between two countries should have signs for both common languages within the terminal, a few people went the wrong way, I was ok as we got chatting to someone headed towards Belgium and I asked if he would let us follow until we were a mile or two into the road network to get used to the LHD system we've been fine since then.

We have awoken in France for the first day and it's a lovely sunny day pissed it down all night though.

So where did you end up staying last night then?

Heading into the port was very odd, several times I thought we must be heading the wrong way.

How do I order a Latte and expect to get one?

We have tried aronge? And un cafe creme which are ok but too small for our tastes.

Eat and drink what the French do Kev. You won't go far wrong. Mrs D is partial to a bit of Horse. :D

Back