"They call me the wanderer....... the wanderer......"

Miduck

Our Autotrail Miami is based on a Renault Master. It has a tendancy to wander when driving on straight roads and it gets to the point where my arms ache, trying to keep it in a straight line. This is not something which has just started, thinking about about it, it has always been the same but there have always been other concerns that took preference until now.
Years ago, I had a Land Rover which did the same and it improved drastically after steering dampers were fitted.
Before I go down that road, does anyone have suggestions that may help please.

Hi rodg I had the same drifting on my transit changed the aunty roam bar bottom bushes track road ends ,took for test last week Thursday 15 Feb 2018 they changed king pin and bushes no more drifting so crack on Rob g it works far me I had the sorted back breaks out and parts of egsaust ,,,,, it came to 280pound good look yours miduck

Hi rodg I had the same drifting on my transit changed the aunty roam bar bottom bushes track road ends ,took for test last week Thursday 15 Feb 2018 they changed king pin and bushes no more drifting so crack on Rob g it works far me I had the sorted back breaks out and parts of egsaust ,,,,, it came to 280pound good look yours miduck

Thanks for your reply Dave, but I'm hoping that it's sorted now. The toe in/out was out, by a long way, and it should be fine now.
Nice to hear from you, hope you are keeping well.
Regards Rog.

Just a thought roger ,you’ve emptied the toilet I hope as it’s not baffled and it could be contributing to the sway ,I might be talking p - - h😡

I don't know where you get the idea that I'm full of s**t Gordon!. Even my enthusiasm for bullsh*t wouldn't be heavy enough to affect the steering........ would it???
Besides, I have a very attractive bottom. I know because at the New Year Party, when I left groups of people, I could just hear them saying "What an arse"!

Besides, I have a very attractive bottom. I know because at the New Year Party, when I left groups of people, I could just hear them saying "What an arse"!
I remember at Rutland that the female members thought I was handsome because I heard them say Tezza33 is staggering

:dance:

Well, home now, after a couple of days at the NEC. I’m very happy to report that the handling is greatly improved and I’m very pleased with the effects of the tracking.
Thanks to all for your replies and suggestions.
Happy motoring!
Regards Rog.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back