Spain/Portugal where are you?

Hi Bill and maja07 thanks for the reply. Nice to know there's people about.
We've meandered down from Santander and after spending last night on the beach at Malaga we're, uhhumm, on a small site at Almayata for Christmas. After we sober up we'll be tootaling up the coast towards Valencia so we may bump into you somewhere.

Hi all we are nr Estepona for Christmas 🎄 it’s going to be a boozy one after stocking up on Gib. ;) have a good one Penny & Ron

Hi Bill and maja07 thanks for the reply. Nice to know there's people about.
We've meandered down from Santander and after spending last night on the beach at Malaga we're, uhhumm, on a small site at Almayata for Christmas. After we sober up we'll be tootaling up the coast towards Valencia so we may bump into you somewhere.

Enjoy your stay on the campsite, Richard. No need to feel guilty, you're on holiday. Relax.
Just don't stay there too long.. It could become a habit.

Who has travel insurance?

It’s Europe!

Health insurance, Bill.. Or breakdown.. ?

Breakdown is the more difficult one. It's your first long trip, isn't it ? Put this down to the cost of learning. Contact your insurers, asking for an extension, if needed.

Health..? You've got your EHIC, and us .

If you have any problems or questions... There's enough of us on here, to help you out.

Where is everyone .?

What's going on ?

Reports are that the number of French units is much reduced, so far, down on the whole Algarve.
Can anyone confirm this ?

The parking between the river and the market, at Tavira, is closed because of the proximity to the New Year fireworks display .

Not meant as an explanation Paul and Jenny, but we thought there were significantly more French than usual on the Costas this year.

Plenty of French motorhomes passing through Cerbere heading for Spain!

Evidently they are feeling brave enough to risk going to Morocco again. Possibly via the Costas?
Our main road, N270, is very quiet . Cabanas campsite has plenty of spare room.

Now on the marina at Almerimar. Just an hour after me, I had the lovely
surprise of Richard and Margaret arriving.

It's great have some company,and we just enjoyed a nice meal together in the Stumble inn.

Having been on the move most days, I think I might stay here now and see the New Year in.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Now on the marina at Almerimar. Just an hour after me, I had the lovely
surprise of Richard and Margaret arriving.

It's great have some company,and we just enjoyed a nice meal together in the Stumble inn.

Having been on the move most days, I think I might stay here now and see the New Year in.

Happy New Year to everyone.

That's what it's all about Bill.
Take it easy.
When you're in paradise, why rush off to find another one?
Best wishes to all three of you.
Don't go leading those two astray.

Very good news!:wacko::banana::cool1: if true!

We walked the half mile into the village, along the road at 11.00 and back an hour later. Not a single Motorhome except for a Portuguese plated one.. Most unusual.
Not that we often see a single French MH.. Usually at least a brace of them, travelling together.

French

Very good news!:wacko::banana::cool1: if true!

.....good news that the French are going to Morocco again or that there's room on that site ?

We near Torremolinos and only one French van on this site...and they're not going to Morocco !!
Actually, been here a month and virtually no French at all....here or the two wilding spots nearby....
Maja

That's what it's all about Bill.
Take it easy.
When you're in paradise, why rush off to find another one?
Best wishes to all three of you.
Don't go leading those two astray.

Thanks Paul the same to you two....

Yeah, we're having a New Year Meet all are welcome no booking required. 🌞

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back