Red full light in toilet?

I just think it is so lucky you spend so long diligently inspecting the van before you bought it so would have no unknowns ;)

Gawd knows what you would be posting about if you hadn't have done that :oops::oops:

I haven't even looked under the bonnet yet. 🤣

I suppose one advantage of buying from a dealer is if you find out something doesn't work you can take it back. So we don't have that luxury. So far so good. I'll be starting a "Hanks boggy basic solar' thread soon. Just need a couple more days trials. You will enjoy that one. 😁

I haven't even looked under the bonnet yet. 🤣

I suppose one advantage of buying from a dealer is if you find out something doesn't work you can take it back. So we don't have that luxury. So far so good. I'll be starting a "Hanks boggy basic solar' thread soon. Just need a couple more days trials. You will enjoy that one. 😁
Trying get more posts than another members recent French trip

When you do get under there can you check over by the washer bottle if you have an important looking wire with a connector on the end just dangling there ?

When you do get under there can you check over by the washer bottle if you have an important looking wire with a connector on the end just dangling there ?

Is that directed at me? Don't think anything is dangling but will have a look. I think it's sorted now. Until the next time at least. 😁

mine does not work at all. Not too bothered as a quick peek in is probably as good but a warning of impending doom might be nice. Float is free, all wires connected, is bulb OK ? must check though probably have in the past as it failed shortly after we bought the wagon 17 years ago. Too far to go to Bielefeld for warranty check so lived with it. Dunno.

I'm sure ours originally had an amber as well as red light, but haven't seen that in ages, it's handy to have a indicator, but no big deal if it doesn't work, as long as you haven't grown to 100% rely on it.

Actually when I think about it the old Thetford mechanical guage on Hank MK1 worked for the first time when we got it in 2008 and then after that never again. 😁 Nice to see that in two decades Swift have progressed to a series of digital warning lights. Shame they don't work either after one dump! 🤣

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back