Red full light in toilet?

Make no mistake. I hate the light. I care not about it. Mrs D on the other hand is annoyed about it. Ill get browny points if I fix it though. My plan is to empty the loo tomorrow after I fill it in the morning and give it a dammed good shake again. That'll fix it I'm sure! 😁

Make no mistake. I hate the light. I care not about it. Mrs D on the other hand is annoyed about it. Ill get browny points if I fix it though. My plan is to empty the loo tomorrow after I fill it in the morning and give it a dammed good shake again. That'll fix it I'm sure! 😁

Yeah but tell Michelle that you had to dismantle it, replace a few parts and give it a full service.

You might even get soldiers with your chucky egg if you do!

BROWNY points indeed .
You know why jobbies are tapered at the end ?

Quietly buy a new one and install it.

Enter the home covered in sweat (vaseline can create the effect) and ask for a massage after your heavy exertions. Whisper sweet nothings in her ear as she gently massages you.

Win, win situation. (y)

Do you have a separate tank for the flush on your Barry?
No which was a bit disappointing. I suppose it's one less tank to bother filling. I think the main tank is 90 litres. Given the payload they should have made it bigger really. Good news is it's relatively easy to fill from inside the van if we are off grid and I go off getting water in the big carrier.

I gave up on the light. I just listen for the time gap between grunt and splash to judge how full it is.

Seriously though I think that the light is for those with sensibilities who prefer to crap with the paddle closed.
According to Thetford you are supposed to crap with the paddle closed or the stink is disgusting.

Not to mention blowback.

Bag it and bin it, no more problem and it saves water.

1721288409842.png

Quietly buy a new one and install it.

Enter the home covered in sweat (vaseline can create the effect) and ask for a massage after your heavy exertions. Whisper sweet nothings in her ear as she gently massages you.

Win, win situation. (y)
May give that a mis in some cases.
nora.jpg

No more red light. I've just ridden across the field of death to the Elsan point of doom with a full to bursting cassette. It almost ended in tears as I leant on the antique rickety fence around the sh!t pit to get a good position and the fence broke! So having narrowly avoided a horrible end I set work to empty the Thetford. It takes a lot more shaking than the old one and there being no tap to rinse it I ended up having a bit of a work out releaving it of its contents. A ride back up the field of death gave it a bit more of a rattling and I am pleased to report the red light has gone out. 😁

However Michelle is now complaining that there is no light on now and it used to be blue. 😒 I think blue is just the first warning light though. Great thread this. Hopefully it will help others who encounter this worrying problem. 🤣

We had the red light problem at Hollingworth on the final afternoon, and the float sensor dislodged itself. Fortunately, I had just emptied the cassette, and althought it gets cleaned with plenty of clean water and shaken vigorously to reach all parts of the mechanism, there was an amazing amount of Sh*t to remove. Not a job I care to repeat. Still picking it out from under my fingernails ... :sick:

Steve

We had the red light problem at Hollingworth on the final afternoon, and the float sensor dislodged itself. Fortunately, I had just emptied the cassette, and althought it gets cleaned with plenty of clean water and shaken vigorously to reach all parts of the mechanism, there was an amazing amount of Sh*t to remove. Not a job I care to repeat. Still picking it out from under my fingernails ... :sick:

Steve

That's never going to happen! 😳

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back