Pros and Cons of Fulltiming

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR ZOMBIE...........MAY 2022 BE A GOOD YEAR FOR YOU....take care

Soooo
It’s That time of year again for Boxy’s MOT & I have to say, I’m really convinced it’s going to be a Battle again, Getting a little fed up with shelling out all the time on this one, Mind you, I guess I’ve been spoiled with my last Motorhome ‘The Nest’ going through every time without issue & was 4 years older 🤷🏻‍♂️.
I’ve done a bit of a Spring cleanup & Chuck out & just taken Boxy to the weightBridge to find it’s 40kg OVERWEIGHT so it’s already fighting me.
But I’ve had a brainwave (& THATS hard enough for a Zombie in itself),,, But I’m going to let the air out of the tyres to save a bit of weight 👍

Hey You 😊,
It’s always an ‘Anxious’ time as a Full time Livaboard, But it’s BOTH a ‘Pro’ as you want to be safe & a ‘Con’ because of the unknown Hassle & Expense.
All part of the Journey of living this life isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♂️.

No, It’s NOT for the MOT,
It’s for ME, I’ve always weighed my live in Vehicles around the same time as the MOT to keep a check on the running weights, I often get them Serviced at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sooooo,
I’m at a little scrape of a lay-by about 2 miles from the Garage where Boxey has its MOT tomorrow. As a Full time Livaboard it’s ALWAYS an anxious time, as Contingencies has to be thought about if The home on wheels’Fails’ with SERIOUS faults 🤔.
In the 3 years or so I’ve had Boxy, it’s NOT been a good relationship thus far.
So this is something that anyone looking to try this lifestyle has to factor in.

Anyone got any Prozac 😳

Anyone got any Prozac 😳

prozac.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back