Phone holder for Motorhome Windscreen

Yeah but I wont be driving with the blinds shut Kev. :LOL: Ill just take it off. Actually that reminds me. I need to come up with a solution to shut the blinds. They wont close properly with that fancy camera rearview mirror. Clothes peg!
Park up, take mount off. want to drive, put mount on. Gets VERY tedious.

Use a mount that attaches to the dash top and not the screen.

Voila!!!

Yes, it does obscure the temp and fuel, but you should know approx how much fuel you have and I do check the temp and warning lights now and then quite regularly, Speedo is visible and so are the cruising revs.

20240704_135715.jpg

20240704_135726.jpg

20240704_135814.jpg

Last edited:
Voila!!!

Yes, it does obscure the temp and fuel, but you should no approx how much fuel you have and I do check the temp and warning lights now and then quite regularly, Speedo is visible and so are the cruising revs.

View attachment 132806

View attachment 132807

View attachment 132808

Oh yeah thats really going to stay there! Have you seen the way I drive? I can just imagine flying up the Stelvio Pass and having to keep catching it as it makes a break for the window! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if one of those stick on ones will stick to the smooth bit above the radio. I could try my sat nav on it I guess

We tried (and returned ) many types, in the end when for the cheap bog standard one and a plastic disc on the dash.

Windscreen mounted ones prevented the internal blind closing.

By thw way, there is a horizontal panel on the dash with a clip on the far end so that you can clip papers in place. On some models this panel is hinged so that you can have it at 45 degrees on some (mine!) models it is fixed. Worthwhile checking which you have as the hinged version can be very useful.

So,I use the really cheap one that clips to your air vent unsuccessfully, so, I sawed a slot down the middle of the grips so it mounts in one of the smaller grills on top of the dash, that way I can leave it in place with blinds closed AND best of all I have a Dashcam app installed on iphone which records my journey too and I power it from the USB in the locker that you’ve yet to find so plays music through stereo. :giggle:

Oh yeah thats really going to stay there! Have you seen the way I drive? I can just imagine flying up the Stelvio Pass and having to keep catching it as it makes a break for the window! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if one of those stick on ones will stick to the smooth bit above the radio. I could try my sat nav on it I guess

Just try it, it never moves as it is tilted back a fair bit, if anything it will just try to lay flat which is why there is some mat in pic two, which is jammed in by moving the steering wheel position then tightening it up.

I wouldn't use the one I linked to on that, it'll stick alright, but if you leave it on for many many months, it'll probably pull the dash off with it when you remove it.

That one looks good. By the looks of it you can stick it on the window or the vent.

I like that one too Barry. I could use that on my little table in my tent if I'm on t'internet or watching Youtube crap on my 'phone. I particularly like the way it extends towards you.

I've been looking round at mini keyboards for use with my 'phone when I'm camping and that would go really well with one.

the one thing that I have discovered is that an I Phone battery will very quickly drain down on Google maps.
So I always keep the thing plugged into a USB socket while driving/riding
the Amazon link I posted is not the actual model I have but its very similar.. cheap as chips and the suction has never failed
(its like a few ladies I have known but that's another story) :LOL:

Back