Music tastes

Country music

Believe me Samm, you and David will have a real nice time there. The folks are very friendly and I am sure they will match you and David glass for glass on the wine and tequila. Keep us posted of your visit. Appreciate it if you headed your post "Country Festival" so that I can pick it easily out of the post when I get back in July.

Cornwall

snowgoose said:
David& Ann here is a challenge for you, I have been trying for the last 4 year unsuccesfully to find a copy of the following>>>" Karl Denver JUST LOVING YOU"<<<< If you can help let me know & I will give you an address,it goes without saying I will re-emburse all expenses.I see your away the same date as me,cept I do'nt anticipate being home befor October,planning a run down west coast, Wales to Cornwall then back up the east thro Norfolk to Scarborough to Dumfrieshire back to Lancashier for the winter,
Steuart.
Steuart, I read that you may go through Cornwall. It is my neck of the woods. Pop into PORTHTOWAN, has a lovely beach and surfing. Don't try parking at the beach. Too full. Directly oposite the surf shop is a road to your right. A small stone bridge over a stream. Go over and immediate left is plenty of space on waste ground. A sign says no parking, pay no attention to it, some idiot put it up. Have fun.

cornwall

David & Ann said:
Steuart, I read that you may go through Cornwall. It is my neck of the woods. Pop into PORTHTOWAN, has a lovely beach and surfing. Don't try parking at the beach. Too full. Directly oposite the surf shop is a road to your right. A small stone bridge over a stream. Go over and immediate left is plenty of space on waste ground. A sign says no parking, pay no attention to it, some idiot put it up. Have fun.
Thanks for that info have noted it down But sad to say that at 3score & a lot
my surfing days a loooooong gone besides were does one put a zimmer frame on a surf boad?:D :)

Cornwall

snowgoose said:

Thanks for that info have noted it down But sad to say that at 3score & a lot
my surfing days a loooooong gone besides were does one put a zimmer frame on a surf boad?:D :)

You don't need to surf, it is just a nice place to stop over for a day and laze on the beach and enjoy the sun. Walk along the sands to the next cove. Beautiful views of the cliffs and with luck the seals and dolphins. Have a great time on your travels around England. Be safe.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back