Music tastes

hillwalker said:
:D SAMM , Do U Throw Ur Nickers At Him Aswell , As UR Gran..::D:D
i just noticed you edited this and put my name up front.......ha ha :D
i know i like older men...but thats pushing the boat too far.oh dear imagine.....im heaving...plus my nan would tear my hair out :eek: :D

if i feel in a comical mood which is most times i will turn up at race meetings playing tom loud though when we were at margate i did play chas and dave oh they love me----------------------not

hillwalker said:
:D :D
I'LL VISIT THE FISH VAN TOMORROW ..:D :D :D
go on it'll be a laugh..........:D :D
mind you its an expensive laugh i think a whole salmon is about £15/£20 isnt it???
mind you imagine all the members bragging you up.......you would lap it up :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
i just noticed you edited this and put my name up front.......ha ha :D
i know i like older men...but thats pushing the boat too far.oh dear imagine.....im heaving...plus my nan would tear my hair out :eek: :D
BIG TOM THE SEX BOMB OOOOHHHAAA

jiffers said:
if i feel in a comical mood i will turn up at race meetings playing tom loud though when we were t margate i did play chas and dave oh they love me----------------------not
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA CHAS 'N' DAVE...........noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

hillwalker said:
BIG TOM THE SEX BOMB OOOOHHHAAA
wow yeah he's really doing it for me right now..............come on dave!!!!:eek:

oh he's run off ha ha ha ha :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
wow yeah he's really doing it for me right now..............come on dave!!!!:eek:

oh he's run off ha ha ha ha :D :D :D
KEEP UR KEK'S ON:D :D :D

hillwalker said:
KEEP UR KEK'S ON:D :D :D
bridget jones look out ha ha ha ha ha :D :D :D :D
my nan wears better ones than me :eek:

i hope you all know im jesting here !!!!!!!!!!

gary where are you?????

sam

Still here had to have injection i am diabetic not misssed nought.

they always know when im coming sometimes they may even let me in

GARY ENGLISH said:
Still here had to have injection i am diabetic not misssed nought.
ouch, bet your used to it though eh,oh needles,no i can take a needle no probs but blood is another thing,i have tried to give it at blood banks but iv only ever managed 3/4 pint as my veins collapse and they go deep as i get scared....wimp i know :(

Sam

I am ok doing injections my self but i hate any one else doing it .Hate dentist or if i have to give blood test ,otherwise you get use to it ,you have to.

oh i can just see it now "WHEN WILL I WILL I BE FAMOUS I CANT ANSWER I CANT ANSWER THAT" i can never now bugger off

Jiffers

Watch out jiffers virgil will be on to you, only having a laugh or should i not.

GARY ENGLISH said:
I am ok doing injections my self but i hate any one else doing it .Hate dentist or if i have to give blood test ,otherwise you get use to it ,you have to.
yes i agree mate,i suppose you got no choice eh :(

gutted :(

i gotta go in a min hubby looking at me now.........bed i thinks :eek:

jiffers said:
oh i can just see it now "WHEN WILL I WILL I BE FAMOUS I CANT ANSWER I CANT ANSWER THAT" i can never now bugger off
your a brossette...................................you know the words ha ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D
your a true fan :D

GARY ENGLISH said:
Watch out jiffers virgil will be on to you, only having a laugh or should i not.
have a laugh mate,enjoy it,we are in the travellers rest (pub) after all :D :D :D

Sam And Any One Else

Going to hit the hay now got to be up at 4-45 for work .Kids moaning that i have been on here all night ,blooming cheek , they will have to get use to it now i have hang of it. good night sleep tight dont let the bugs bite.;)

GARY ENGLISH said:
Going to hit the hay now got to be up at 4-45 for work .Kids moaning that i have been on here all night ,blooming cheek , they will have to get use to it now i have hang of it. good night sleep tight dont let the bugs bite.;)
see you gary,great talking to you,samm x x x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back