Music tastes

music well i have bad taste tom jones is great but at the moment im listning to alkaline trio,fall out boy,feeder and lost prophets im in to american punk really which my apprentise think is a bit odd as i'm 38 but the hardest part is getting my cd's back of the little scrote

GARY ENGLISH said:
SORRY sam when a lady says in the club round here we mean shall we say up the duff.Every areas seems to have different sayings.My apolliges hope i have not put my foot in it.
stop apologising i thought it was funny,i am so not easily offended,just say what you like to me,im easy.........ha ha :eek:
i think around here we call it a bun in the oven anyway or in the family way ha ha ha :D :D :D

have i really gotta to say it..................................
I LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS

HA HA :D

Sam and hillwalker

OK h ave to be care full what you say sometimes .You must have heard off g brookes. Hillwalker is it mainly trout up there or do you have much other coarse fish.

Jiffers

Jiffers are you a young one ,you have lost me now.

sorry gary,im not sure who it is.........im not big on singers really....:eek:

GARY ENGLISH said:
OK h ave to be care full what you say sometimes .You must have heard off g brookes. Hillwalker is it mainly trout up there or do you have much other coarse fish.
MOSTLY TROUT AND SALMON, THERE IS SOME COARSE FISHIN I PREFER THE TROUT FISHIN

jiffers said:
music well i have bad taste tom jones is great but at the moment im listning to alkaline trio,fall out boy,feeder and lost prophets im in to american punk really which my apprentise think is a bit odd as i'm 38 but the hardest part is getting my cd's back of the little scrote
jiffers you got a wicked taste in music :D :D
my nan loves tom jones,mind you i do like some of it too ;)

hillwalker said:
MOSTLY TROUT AND SALMON, THERE IS SOME COARSE FISHIN I PREFER THE TROUT FISHIN
what does "coarse" fishing mean,i think it means where its wild ?? not farmed?
have you ever caught a wild salmon hilly,iv heard its not really pink flesh in the wild...is that true,and what does it taste like??i love salmon i had it for tea tonight :p

:D SAMM , Do U Throw Ur Nickers At Him Aswell , As UR Gran..::D:D

Last edited:
Sam

I am not really,seen a concert on telly it was so good went out and got a couple of discs.

sammclouis said:
what does "coarse" fishing mean,i think it means where its wild ?? not farmed?
have you ever caught a wild salmon hilly,iv heard its not really pink flesh in the wild...is that true,and what does it taste like??i love salmon i had it for tea tonight :p
NO I'VE NEVER CAUGHT A SALMON.

GARY ENGLISH said:
I am not really,seen a concert on telly it was so good went out and got a couple of discs.
thats the way to do it mate,i won 2 cd's from our local radio station last week one was neil diamond the other was marty wilde :eek:
wow i just cant wait to put it on full blast he he he :D

hillwalker said:
:D Do U Throw Ur Nickers At Him Aswell , As UR Gran..::D:D
if my nan threw her keks at him.....oh dear it doesnt bear thinking about...:eek:
im sure my nan was a good girl though as i do take after her :rolleyes:

hillwalker and sam

The trout would definitly taste better than the carp down here ,mind you the foreigners eat them.Coarse fishing as we call it down here is for carp roach chub etc out off canals and rivers ponds etc. The trout fishing i think is mainly wild in rivers in scotland is that write hillwalker.

hillwalker said:
NO I'VE NEVER CAUGHT A SALMON.
you will have to try mate,then post the pic on here...or better still go buy a whole one,put it on the hook take the pic of you struggling to get it out the water............bingo....fantastic pic to brad about :D :D :D
oh maybe i should have pm'd you that good plan :p

sammclouis said:
if my nan threw her keks at him.....oh dear it doesnt bear thinking about...:eek:
im sure my nan was a good girl though as i do take after her :rolleyes:
HAA HAA:D :D :D

:D :D
sammclouis said:
you will have to try mate,then post the pic on here...or better still go buy a whole one,put it on the hook take the pic of you struggling to get it out the water............bingo....fantastic pic to brad about :D :D :D
oh maybe i should have pm'd you that good plan :p
I'LL VISIT THE FISH VAN TOMORROW ..:D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back