media influence

Don’t forget the AZ vaccine is based around the flu jab, not the new fast track method. I am usually a bit rough, sore arm etc after getting the flu jab, when Caz gets hers I always seem to get a mild flu type sickness anyway. I haven’t had flu since I started to have that jab so hopefully it’s gonna do the same with their Covid jab 👍

All governments around the world want harm us or even kill us by giving everyone on the planet the Covid jab. It's blindingly obvious that those in power want to eradicate the whole of humanity but themselves.
And the reason why they want to do this is...................???

The vaccines cannot cause covid, the vaccine only contains a tiny part of the virus called the "spike" . This triggers our immune system into producing antibodies.
spike.png

One of the wildest theories that I heard came from a friend. Apparently the worldwide vaccination programme is a sterilisation programme. I had to ask why they were starting with the over 85’s - the care homes must have been filled with rampant rabbits 😉

Several repeat offenders who are either unable to understand or don’t care about the community rules have now been banned from posting in the coronavirus section.

Just to remind everyone, complaining about moderation on the forum is against the rules. If you are unhappy with moderation then open a support ticket and I will discuss it with you. Posting about moderation on the forum may get you a site wide posting ban.

I read an article last week about a company that was trialling a gel that was for erectile disfunction against a placebo. The gel being trialled failed but the placebo worked and they don't know why.

I know the answer to this.

The placebo was administered by a 22yo fit blonde with huge boobs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back