Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Worth every penny !

I reckon i will do at least 100 nights this year wilding, did first one last weekend.
It will save me hundreds if not thousands in site fees alone without the other benefits ie. waking up on a morning with only the sounds of nature to disturb the tranquility.

i love this site even though iv been on the red carpet,have not used any of the poi, ins,gasit etc.and you do a good job for a few pence its wourth every penny.:cheers:

worth every penny

I don't use the poi,s I don't use the discounts but I chat most days to a great bunch of people and I go to as many meets as I can and I have met some of the most helpful, friendly, funny and knowledgeable people from all over the UK that I would never have met so yes absolutely worth every penny and on top of that I have never laughed as much some days I laugh so much my sides hurt but it is a nice hurt.

no brainer

Once you've downloaded the POIs, the world of the road suddenly becomes enormous and there aren't enough weekends in a lifetime to visit them all - roll on retirement, then I can do week days as well LOL

Always been adventurous and not bothered about parking up an a lay-by but now it's good to know there's another option near-by if you have to move on for any reason. Or if there's someone in your favourite spot - you can always try a new one.

I keep a separate paper map for proper sites so I can get proper clean every few days - you wouldn't want to come near otherwise :lol-053::lol-053:

Already had insurance before I came here but I'll look up the discounts when it comes round to renewal time

Thanks for starting/keeping this site going
Jill

I often come here to get info, or have a good chuckle at the amusing threads, have never used the poi's and probably never will, so could have got the same without becoming a full member.

it's worth it just for the access to the POI's alone and the subscription paid for itself on the first weekend away for me. The other information given by seasoned motorhomers is just an added bonus

Well worth it'd for the advice given directly and also reading others peoples issues often helps solve problems myself.

Its almost like a religion.

You say your God Bless.. at night before going to sleep and in the morning check out the site for news, its brilliant.

Well worth the money, great POIs, make so many good friends, get valuable advice and tips, good chance for debabtes and laughs, get inspiration from other members travels and much more.

Well done Phil and keep it going, it is much appreciated.

:have fun::cheers::nothingtoadd::nicethread:

Nothing more to say that has not been said already
Easily worth the fee, for access to all the knowledgeable contributors and techy's on here

A problem shared is a problem halved :bow:

^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^

What they all said ,

Seriously though , bought van in April , joined as full member in April , in between minor repairs cleaning and upgrading ( with advice from the members here ) have been away wilding and saved a fortune by not using "proper" sites , the money saved already earmarked to go towards a newer van .

So simple answer is Yes

We came back from a couple of weeks in France recently, our last night was spent at Mont Aime, I've got the 'all the aires' book, also an 'aires app' on my phone, but the only way i found this lovely spot was from the poi's from here! well worth becoming a full member for that one alone, also found some other good spots from the pois.

The Wild Camping link on my iPhone is the most used site that I visit. It's good just to hear what's going on plus tips and advice from other members are cost and time savers in themselves

Hi Brits.....a german take on this :scared:

i participated in many forums....cost free, no language problems for me, more focussed on regions in my vicinity.....and so on.
I left them all...period.

I joined this forum (and stayed) not because of the excellent POI list and not because of the big advantages for the members.

I joined this forum because of the appropiate behaviour, the fair play, the sound information and the humour of its members (well...mostly :lol-053:) ....AND the excellent performance of the Admin, always outstanding.

For me it´s THE BEST at all. I simply like to participate here.

Yes, it´s worth to become a full member,

regards

Bernd

Last edited:
It always makes me smile when rotti edits and gives the reason bad English . If only ! :cheers:

We came back from a couple of weeks in France recently, our last night was spent at Mont Aime, I've got the 'all the aires' book, also an 'aires app' on my phone, but the only way i found this lovely spot was from the poi's from here! well worth becoming a full member for that one alone, also found some other good spots from the pois.

Glad you liked the spot :D

we have used the poi s once before down south on a stopover to meet family on a pre booked site, we arrived late in the evening in the rain and dark and had a good nights rest, waking up in the morning on the coast to a priceless view and no cost. we are putting some of the other poi s to the test in a few weeks, attached to google earth we are able to see the place we hope to arrive at long before we get there is great...we will of course report back as to how it all went....membership...as they say has its privelidges.

new hippys:camper:

Too aany reasons why being a full member is great value. Endorse all the positives mentioned here; in particular we use the POIs in this country, scotland and Wales frequently. Keep it up!

My wife and I have been caravanners for well over 40 years, but decided to change to a Motorhome this year. Becoming a Full Member and obtaining the POI information has been well worth the annual fee, we have just returned from a month touring the west of Scotland and the POI has been an absolute godsend. We were a bit apprehensive about Wildcamping, but after our first overnight stop at Glencaple near Dumfries, our minds were put at rest and we have found some very good places to stop. So Yes, it is well worth becoming a Full Member.
" Mind you, I wish Admin would send me a joining pack and stickers !.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back