Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Absolutely yes!

I've been knocking around this forum for years as my lowly membership number shows.

Not got as big a 'post count' as some more recent members but always been appreciative of the help, information and great spots to stay in.

Just watching some of the posts develop into occasional fisticuffs can be fun too!!

Absolutely worth every penny! Enjoy feeling part of a community, enjoy the banter and the POI's and have made more friends on here than we ever did in the Caravan Club. Keep up the good work, you are very appreciated.

Regards Rog.

been here for years with a van and now without one and i wouldent change ,its a great place .thanks phill .

Well have to say, you lot convinced me. I downloaded the sample poi to tablet and phone and it worked great. Sooooooo just joined up, hopefully the main poi file will be just as easy.
Great forum, good banter, excellent knowledge base and information, looking forward with my wife Lyne to having some fantastic times in the campervan.
Cheers
Phil

Not used any of the discounts, have used poi. Its worth more than 39p just for the entertainment value from the forum. It certainly makes me smile at times.: cheers:

We joined just before Christmas 2013.

Is it worth it? Answer. Definitely, as I've: -

1. Although having some experience & knowledge, I've gained more from the Forums etc.

2. Bought a good reasonably priced MHome friendly Sat Nav via another WC member.

3. Had a very good quote (& accepted it), re Mhome Insurance from AIB.

Oh, and we have so far only used 3 of the Pub Stops, all of them very friendly & good. Looking forward now to making a few meets/rallies and using more POI's in UK & Europe in the next year or so.

;););)

I've certainly had my money's worth! :D

Met loads of great people, fab meets, great tech hints and tips, enjoyed the banter and proud to be an instigator of some of the fisticuffs with curmudgeonly old s*ds.
Well, come on! :p You need the odd whipping boy/girl now and again... on a dull day... when you're slightly pee'd off with life in the real world... :hammer::lol-049:;)

We even got round to using some of the POIs - eventually! :lol-053:

PS. ... and if the owner is occasionally slightly to the right of nutty, I never hold it against him.... it takes one to know one...!!! :scared: :lol-061: :rabbit: :wave:

Last edited:
yes yes yes

You know I enjoyed it and got help when a free member just enjoyed dipping in my meagre pocket for a change worth every penny:dance:

Recently joined after getting my first van end of Janaury. Worth every penny! Saved on camping in a spot in Devon last month and we are off wildcamping for a couple of night tomorrow, in Pembrokeshire. The POI is worth it in itself. I certainly will be renewing my membership each year

Haven't taken advantage of the discounts yet but will. One question - can you point to this Gas IT, can't find the details and need a refill very soon.

Recently joined after getting my first van end of Janaury. Worth every penny! Saved on camping in a spot in Devon last month and we are off wildcamping for a couple of night tomorrow, in Pembrokeshire. The POI is worth it in itself. I certainly will be renewing my membership each year

Haven't taken advantage of the discounts yet but will. One question - can you point to this Gas IT, can't find the details and need a refill very soon.

Look in the Wales group in community for info on Pembroke.

I would recomend the Point pub in Angle.

Well worth it

Ive not used the poi's yet but I will talk the co-pilot into it soon. I enjoy the blogs and the banter and think its worth every penny. Good site . Regards to all

lovi it!

:nospam: Its worth twice the price just for the entertainment value from all the loonis on this site! Never laughed :lol-053: so much for decades. Don't bother with the Tele anymore:sad: after 6 months have at last managed to down load the POI's, just got to spend another half year Lear ning go use it!:baby:The bonus? Saved a fortune installing Gas It, Had some great W/E meets with fab people and met up with an old school buddy after 45 years! :cheers: Won't bother renewing my membership with another MH Club, full of stuffed shirts!:sleep-027: Thanks Phil you're doing a great job.:pc:

i know i am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a full member?
Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
Have you saved money on your insurance from aib?
Have you used the discount from gas it or johns cross?
Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a full member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
yes yes yes yes

DEF YES, just for this site alone, information can be invaluable, as soon as my van is back on the road will start using the poi's as you save pounds on over-rated site fees. :banana:

I am in the middle of building my MH at the moment so have'nt taken advantage of POI's but will do one day,in the meantime reading the posts is great ,its informative ,funny,and always interesting, 39p! you cant buy a packet of crisp for 39p.

I love this site I haven't posted comments hope this does not class me as a freeloader.

Well I have to agree with all the comments, you meet nice people, when you are down someone puts on a post that makes you laugh, if you don't like a thread you don't read it so it cannot offend you. I have posted several questions all been answered and problems sorted. I love this site and visit it at least 3/4 times a day, I usually leave myself logged in - but it logs me out when I go to do other things. A big thank you from me and a big thank you from Ron. :wave: :fun:

Love it...worth it?....definately. Use the POI's all the time and all the help i have recieved and appreciated so much makes it all worthwhile. I have learnt so much from so many helpfull members here full and free. My membership was renewed a few days ago and im glad it did. Keep up the good work phil....but also a forum and site are only as good as the members...so i think you all can give youselves a pat on the back for making this such a great site.

Great site

I have just joined up for another year (third),we have used the Gas IT discount best thing I ever bought for the Van it has paid for it's self already and will saves me about £14 per refill and I could not do without it in Europe.We have not used POI as yet as I still can't load them on my sat nav,but maybe thats something we can get help with at the Hereford Meet.Always good banter and help on this site from many people and a lot I have never met but a vast base of Knowledge to be had,you just need to ask.The site it's self is easy to navigate and well setout.And of course last but not least the amazing MorgantheMoon who puts a lot of work into the meets and is most welcoming to all attending.Still hope to meet you Phil,a great site well done.

Snowbirds.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back