I was here first🤯

At one of my favourite wee one nighters. Got here about 4pm parked up not a sole in sight. First a pvc van pulls in parked a bit close considering the place is the size of a football part 10 minutes later a swift hire van dose the same at other side now the pvc is running a generator and the tosser in the hire vans sitting with the engine running. It’s no even 6 o’clock. Wonder if they like Kenny Rodger's at 4am 😜
They probably are Celtic supporters Wully.
Playing the sash whilst flying a Rangers flag possibly upset them. :)

I’ve mellowed in my old age ive got a poodle for a dog. Best plan just get drunk as a fart have a good time. I’m a two faced cuuntt his generator broke and I helped him fix it gave him some oil. showed him how to turn it down to low mode. Nice wee Honda 1000 cracking piece of kit 😂

Have to sneak this in I’ve watched this 100 times. Go back and follow her past street busker at 17.

I wonder if he's been oot yet?

Wullie Campbell.jpg

Ive done that before in France and the feckers followed us!! 🤣 You really couldnt make it up.
Been there done that and got the tee-shirt 🤬

Many many years back i had a Honda EU10i that would happily run the microwave or a portable electric oven.

Pulled onto the aire at Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval and because there was already 1 other van on there near the service point i went right to the other end and set up.

A couple of other Johnny Foreigners turned up and stayed at the far end so all was well then a Brit tuned up and parked so bloody close i struggled to open the door, 2 mintes later his fcuking mate turned up and parked just as close.

Wifey didn`t want me going out and saying something so we packed up and went to the ski-lift station at Samoëns right at the back of the huge car parks completely on our own.

Half an hour or so later i saw the 2 Brits drive past on the main road, then they must have turned round came back and parked right at the side of us again as you say ................................................... You really couldnt make it up :mad:🤬:mad:🤬:mad:🤬

At one of my favourite wee one nighters. Got here about 4pm parked up not a sole in sight. First a pvc van pulls in parked a bit close considering the place is the size of a football part 10 minutes later a swift hire van dose the same at other side now the pvc is running a generator and the tosser in the hire vans sitting with the engine running. It’s no even 6 o’clock. Wonder if they like Kenny Rodger's at 4am 😜
Just thinkin Wullie. (A know dangerous thing to do)
When you were a wee boy ye didnae say "Its ma baw" did ye Wullie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You know what Bill. I had a cracking weekend wae my noisy neighbours. Weather was good fixed the wee guys generator. The folk in hire van wae engine running were foreigners wae a flat battery and two wee kids who played for hours with our new puppy. Just a bad start thought I was in for a noisy annoying weekend turned out the opposite.

You know what Bill. I had a cracking weekend wae my noisy neighbours. Weather was good fixed the wee guys generator. The folk in hire van wae engine running were foreigners wae a flat battery and two wee kids who played for hours with our new puppy. Just a bad start thought I was in for a noisy annoying weekend turned out the opposite.
Good Wullie, pleased you had a good time.
Making me jealous about your puppy, I stlll mis my dug Ben.
What kind of dug is it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back