I was here first🤯

Wully

At one of my favourite wee one nighters. Got here about 4pm parked up not a sole in sight. First a pvc van pulls in parked a bit close considering the place is the size of a football part 10 minutes later a swift hire van dose the same at other side now the pvc is running a generator and the tosser in the hire vans sitting with the engine running. It’s no even 6 o’clock. Wonder if they like Kenny Rodger's at 4am 😜

At one of my favourite wee one nighters. Got here about 4pm parked up not a sole in sight. First a pvc van pulls in parked a bit close considering the place is the size of a football part 10 minutes later a swift hire van dose the same at other side now the pvc is running a generator and the tosser in the hire vans sitting with the engine running. It’s no even 6 o’clock. Wonder if they like Kenny Rodger's at 4am 😜
Sometimes I start to wonder why I dislike people and humanity as a whole generally ...

THEN someone reminds me ....

People that do stuff like that REALLY do deserve the special place I have reserved for them ....

And I'm sorry ....it's NOT that they don't know they are upsetting anyone ....

They just DON'T care a single bit .

This does my nut in. You can understand a bit if there isnt much space but if there is why park on top of you? Ive heard some say such bollocks as "Strength in numbers" and rubbish like that, like they feel safer right next to someone. Trust me. If the mad axe murderer comes along, I wont be saving you. In fact I might be the Mad Axe Murderer! My hot spot is literally called "Mad Axe Murderer" :D

You need to look like a yobbo!! guitar outside, empty beer cans, Even a cardboard cut out of an industrial generator. That should do it.

In such places I always find a few simple things help, park at an angle (they don’t like that) and put some things out, a couple of levelling blocks is enough, but maybe a warning triangle.

If people still park too close I immediately and politely ask them to leave enough space for a fire break as in “the code of practice” they always comply as they don’t want or mean to piss you off, their just stupid.

Running a generator I simply give them a deadline as it’s unacceptable

Running an engine the same, always carry a spud and hammer 😉

I feel special now, Wully, after setting off my alarm when you parked next to me at Lochore last year. I seem to be the only one you promised to throw your chips onto our roof for the seagulls ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Wully is one of the nicest blokes I know (shows what a small circle of people I know I have!) but he can look a bit scary so all he has to do is look out of the window!
I’m afraid to say Largs is not one of my favourite places as we ended up there after our little incident several years back:

scan0002.jpg

I think I'd be inclined to ask them why they'd parked there when there is so much available space and explain that I had hoped for a bit of peace and quiet.

If they didn't then move I'd move myself to the far side of the parkup.

Ive done that before in France and the feckers followed us!! 🤣 You really couldnt make it up.

If you are parked next to Wully think yourself lucky if you only get covered in chips 😂😂😂
We were in full panic mode, Neil, because Elaine thought that she had either lost her purse, or it had been stolen, during the afternoon, and she had just spent around 1/2 hour talking to the Indian Contact Centre on a poor connection, blocking her Credit Card [took 10 minutes for the Operator to get the Card Number right!], so when she tried to explain that the last usage was at Lochore Meadows Country Park some 7 hours earlier, life became very difficult!

Meanwhile, I was sat in the driver's seat, with the Van keys in my jeans pocket, looking in every cubby hole, glove box, under seats, in door pockets etc and must have pressed the remote control set button inadvertently. So, when I opened the driver's door to check the Broom/Ski Cupboard, the Alarm wnet off, and Wully wasnae amused ... :ROFLMAO:. Just for good measure, 2 minutes after Elaine finally blocked her Card, I looked under a car mat that covers the vehicle battery hatch, and there was Elaine's capacious canvas bag, with the purse and credit card wedged in the corner ... Laugh? No, I bloody well didn't ... :rolleyes:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back