How do you play music etc. in an old camper with just a basic radio/cassette?

Sold this in 2021, still kicking myself daily.

IMG_0509.jpeg

I guess back in the day, you knew what you were getting (or pretty much did)

These days who knows who makes what, and in 24/25 the people who get a new VW Transporter are getting a Ford Transit Custom, at least I suppose it's the all-new Transit Custom. Who wudda thought!

My New car is a Cupra Born, I love it, but your right, it’s a VW ID3, or a Buzz with a different body, Ford Mustang Mach E, to be the base of a Ford Explorer, same base unit pops up again in many EV’s in the Ford/VW group

My New car is a Cupra Born, I love it, but your right, it’s a VW ID3, or a Buzz with a different body, Ford Mustang Mach E, to be the base of a Ford Explorer, same base unit pops up again in many EV’s in the Ford/VW group
A Mustang isn’t a Mustang without that burble.

Cheers

H

Acoustically. Uke, Banjo or Mouthie other instruments are available.
You forgot the trouser trumpet, i have been known to play that well, unfor tune ley in the wrong places at the wrong times. :(

Last edited:
I haven't checked whether this has been suggested as I've only just noticed the thread. However, I have a Jabra hands-free that clips to my visor. This has the ability to transmit on the fm band -- allowing me to tune the van's radio to whatever the Jabra unit is transmitting. I suspect that there are other hands-free units with the same capability.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back