Frinton on Sea don't want us or have I misread the sign. Well, on one side of the road.

All DJH10 posts seem to have gone along with him/ her?

"Motor Caravan".

That's the official description that appears on all paper V5C vehicle registration documents, as far as I'm aware.

Doesn't matter if it's a motorhome, campervan, caravanette or whatever else people want to call mobile homes with an engine outside of that DVLA classification.

May be slightly different on the registration document if it's a "showman's vehicle", but otherwise.... ?

Anyone know anything different?
Or if you want to insult Motorhome owners, simply describe them all as mobile toilets well thats what that well known totally unbiased lover of motorhomes DJH10 refers to them as.
Don't you just love a trier. :ROFLMAO:

All DJH10 posts seem to have gone along with him/ her?
Odd, I guess you guys also got an email notification of a posting by KHAZIKEN that's also disappeared?
Maybe DJH10 invented KHAZIKEN to make it look like they had support and admin twigged that and deleted both accounts and posts?

R
Odd, I guess you guys also got an email notification of a posting by KHAZIKEN that's also disappeared?
Maybe DJH10 invented KHAZIKEN to make it look like they had support and admin twigged that and deleted both accounts and posts?
I would encourage anyone, with any viewpoint on us to post on here.
I see nothing wrong with that, but referring to our vans as mobile toilets showed a complete lack of respect, and an obvious dislike for all of us.
But what this highlights is how some view us, and with some of the coverage from various media outlets, I am not surprised.

Or if you want to insult Motorhome owners, simply describe them all as mobile toilets well thats what that well known totally unbiased lover of motorhomes DJH10 refers to them as.
Don't you just love a trier. :ROFLMAO:

At least we don't have to sh!t in the woods, I wonder what he'd do if he was desperate and far from a loo.

At least we don't have to sh!t in the woods, I wonder what he'd do if he was desperate and far from a loo.
Probably doesn't move out of the front room for fear of missing out on precious curtain twitching time.

DJH10 was banned for breaking the forum rules. He rejoined as KHAZIKEN and was banned again for breaking the forum rules.
He has sent me a couple of abusive messages.

Please don't feed the trolls, or mention them and that is what they like.
I am now going to take his advice and go and sell some pegs.

The real tragedy is failing to have a proper debate not only with regards to what’s happening at Frinton on Sea but on a wider scale. This characters default position was abuse, if only someone with deeply held views counter to ours and willing to enter into a civilised debate had came forward.

What’s at issue here are not facts, because somewhere in the distant past the facts were either ignored, or deliberately distorted as to be almost irrelevant.
What are the facts, well according to the C&MC forum, we are nothing but a bunch of scrounges not willing to pay our way, and according to the media we are just selfish irresponsible idiots hell bent on destroying rural environments with the contents of our cassettes, and lack of respect for locals. It seems that like many issues in our world today, there are only two views which are relevant, extreme and ultra extreme. As for debate well that involves listening, and theres not much of that going on today, now is there.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Fisherman, reasoned debate went out of the window with the rise and rise of the big social media platforms such as F'book and X. They have provided an outlet for all sorts of misfits, and sometimes ordinary people, to hide behind their keyboards and spout any kind of bile, lies and horror without hindrance or immediate consequence. Said platforms claim to moderate content but they are just too huge to cope and, really, all they are interested in is scraping your data to sell.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back