For sale 1996 Swift Kontiki 640

May as well then you know what you have installed, I was having second thoughts about the Hank controller, although good then and even now for lead acid, it's all moved on now and if you're considering some sort of Lithium derivative then it would have been no good anyway.

May as well then you know what you have installed, I was having second thoughts about the Hank controller, although good then and even now for lead acid, it's all moved on now and if you're considering some sort of Lithium derivative then it would have been no good anyway.

I was just so chuffed with that controller and AGM battery. It looked like they were wavering a bit so I used it as a bit of a selling point as it allows you to stay off grid in summer indefinitely on cheap CL sites or wilding etc. :D The controller must be at least 10 years old. None of the new ones seem to have that LED screen showing you all the stats. We loved that!!

I was just so chuffed with that controller and AGM battery. It looked like they were wavering a bit so I used it as a bit of a selling point as it allows you to stay off grid in summer indefinitely on cheap CL sites or wilding etc. :D The controller must be at least 10 years old. None of the new ones seem to have that LED screen showing you all the stats. We loved that!!
you can still buy them though.

I bought a house in Cuba for cash!
The vendor was shaking but myself and two of my Cuban friends walked to the bank with him, all trying to look hard.
Afterwards we went for a beer and insisted that he paid.

That would have been scary! Are you a drug lord? :ROFLMAO: I probably could have taken cash to be honest. I don't think they had the money on them and they couldnt have taken it away today anyway, a lot of our stuff is still in it for a kick off! :ROFLMAO: I was hoping the new van would be here so we could transfer it before someone came to buy it!

Plus it would involve a 35 mile round trip to Darlo to bank it but I dont suppose there would be any questions under £10k. I just thought bank transfer was best. IF they struggle ill just tell them to bring cash.

Not really. The house cost about £3k. But to a Cuban that is 10 years salary.
I watched a few YT videos on Cuba, a fascinating place, just a bloke walking around filming, before we went away, I liked the way they did a lot of things, it's a shame they have no money but the standard of life makes ours look archaic.

Looks like its sold. Elderly couple came and looked at it just now. Bit of haggling but a price agreed and deposit paid. They are just going off to see if their son can help them do a bank transfer. They would have paid cash but I wasn't keen on that idea.
Nothing beats a lumpy matress, now where are those pain killers. ;) 😂

Back