Electric camper

We were talking about these the other day when @Derekoak mentioned them on another thread.

I'm sorely tempted by the pick up version.

Or I could go for the base model at £17k + about £6k for the extra battery packs to give a range of 600km (allegedly).

That would work with a roof tent on the back.

Looking forward to seeing one slightly larger.

They are classed as Quadricycles at the moment Mark, rather than cars.

Dunno what implications that has or whether making them larger would make them a different class?

I will give you a wave rob.
noddy.png

You'd need to be able to charge whatever you got on the ferry or chunnel, not gonna get much on the chunnel though.

We are looking for a 4x4 pick up, if we want to go electric the choice seems the Xbus or Rivian, talk about sublime to ridiculass.
I think it's to early, the manufactures are holding back due to euro 7 rules not being finalised yet. I expect there will be more choice if you shop in the Netherlands.

Just seen a review of the new VW and Mercedes Electric vans and they are both crap if those two cant get it right then I don’t think there’s much chance of a new start up getting it right still think the first decent electric vans are about 3 to 5 years away

Just seen a review of the new VW and Mercedes Electric vans and they are both crap if those two cant get it right then I don’t think there’s much chance of a new start up getting it right still think the first decent electric vans are about 3 to 5 years away
The eTransporter and eVito where rubbish, bodged up ICE vehicles, whilst the eVivaro is also a bodge it's a much better van.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back