Cornwall

I think they must be mythical beasts as it would seem everybody denies been one..... 😂 😂

Well the Cornish say no way we’re not English, the geordies are just frustrated Scots, Londoners well they reckon their the centre of the world, Yorkshire and Lancashire folk hate each other, and Liverpool never forgave Manchester for building the ship canal, humberside reckon they are hard done by, the north east reckon they have been forgotten by the rest, Somerset, well they reckon they are better than everyone else, Then we have the north south divide, And the Lake District is where the English go in their droves to see what they are missing in Scotland. :)

Tin hat at the ready for incoming. :)

Well the Cornish say no way we’re not English, the geordies are just frustrated Scots, Londoners well they reckon their the centre of the world, Yorkshire and Lancashire folk hate each other, and Liverpool never forgave Manchester for building the ship canal, humberside reckon they are hard done by, the north east reckon they have been forgotten by the rest, Somerset, well they reckon they are better than everyone else, Then we have the north south divide, And the Lake District is where the English go in their droves to see what they are missing in Scotland. :)

You can't stop there!
Tell us about the Welsh and Scots....(I daren't mention Northern Ireland!)

You can't stop there!
Tell us about the Welsh and Scots....(I daren't mention Northern Ireland!)

We Celts stick together, we have been pilloried by the English/ French/ Norman’s for centuries. But unlike Ireland and wales you never conquered us, you just bailed us out after the Darian project and have held on to us ever since. But wee Nicky wants to put an end to this, but so far she has failed in her ambitions. :)

It is, now the bloomin English have left. :ROFLMAO:

I'm a Geordie and I went for a promotion to manager in the Glasgow branch, which had a big arrears problem. I pointed out that an Englishman debt collecting in the Gorbals might have a problem, but was told as a Geordie I was just a Scotsman with his head kicked in. Fortunately they sent me to Brighton instead.

I'm a Geordie and I went for a promotion to manager in the Glasgow branch, which had a big arrears problem. I pointed out that an Englishman debt collecting in the Gorbals might have a problem, but was told as a Geordie I was just a Scotsman with his head kicked in. Fortunately they sent me to Brighton instead.

They would have had your balls in the gorbals Sam, you would have returned to Englandshire with a high pitched voice, and a worried look on your face. :)

We Celts stick together, we have been pilloried by the English/ French/ Norman’s for centuries. But unlike Ireland and wales you never conquered us, you just bailed us out after the Darian project and have held on to us ever since. But wee Nicky wants to put an end to this, but so far she has failed in her ambitions. :)
Actually I'm Scottish! Was brought up to identify as British but absence of Engish blood was always emphasised! (the rest is Italian)
Was hoping for some entertaining criticism of us celts 😜

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back