Clean air zones

Well yes I did think of that Neil, but that's self-inflicted and easily avoidable as at each section the times are clearly on display, CAZ is a must for some people.

Does anyone have a 4x4 if so is it exempted loacally?

How do they make money from bus lanes?

Fines for venturing into them

Well yes I did think of that Neil, but that's self-inflicted and easily avoidable as at each section the times are clearly on display, CAZ is a must for some people.
Reminds me of a few bus lanes in Plymouth where the lanes have gaps only the width of the minor road into which people want to turn. It was almost impossible to turn into the side roads without 'clipping' the bus lane -- which resulted in the camera going off and a fine. The Google Maps image below is of one such 'trap'. The mouth of the side road is at an angle, encouraging people to just cut across the corner of the bus lane. However, they've now removed the hard line across the bus lane and adjusted the cameras following public protests.

1698945236690.png

I was just looking for Disabled toilet POIs on a GPS forum I have access to.

I've not found them yet, possibly hidden in a category.
but I did find this, not sure what it actually does yet as I haven't downloaded them, I'm not sure what Premium is either as I have a lifetime membership, so they may be included, I initially joined to add new speed camera locations, and to know the locations of others when I was a courier.

The site is:-
https://www.pocketgpsworld.com/

1710770306908.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back