Brittany ferries booked from Santander to Portsmouth

I've just had fish, chips and curry sauce delivered by Just Eat. I'd like to describe the taste of the crispy batter over soft succulent cod and big crispy chips with that curry sauce that only comes from chip shops all washed down with a mug of tea, but that would be cruel so I won't do it.

I've just had fish, chips and curry sauce delivered by Just Eat. I'd like to describe the taste of the crispy batter over soft succulent cod and big crispy chips with that curry sauce that only comes from chip shops all washed down with a mug of tea, but that would be cruel so I won't do it.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Curry sauce is for battered sausages and chips!

Fish and chips should only be served with mushy peas. End of! :mad:

Curry sauce on fish & chips is for us sophisticates on the south coast where we eat what we want when we want.

Got back to Blackpool at 7.00pm tonight, turned up at the channel tunnel at 11.50 am and checked in, they put us on the 12.20 train, just showed customs our passports, they didn't want to check the motorhome, didn't see any migrants at all, very easy journey, not bad to say we didn't set of until Monday dinner time, we were never stopped by any police in France, the only time we got stopped was at the entrance to the Somport tunnel.by a Spanish policemen, he just asked were we had been and were we are going, that was it, very stress free journey.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back