Almost full lockdown coming for a while...

Here you go amazon positive pressure mask

• ZYC Full Face Cover Anti-Dust Safety Facecover for Painting Construction Cleaning Formaldehyde Polish Welding Electric Constant Flow Supplied Air Fed System Full Face
Roll over image to zoom in

ZYC Full Face Cover Anti-Dust Safety Facecover for Painting Construction Cleaning Formaldehyde Polish Welding Electric Constant Flow Supplied Air Fed System Full Face

You have to handle the mask and bugs live in your old breath that you leave in it from the last shop, and its in and out of dirty pockets, i have had two lip infections and a nose /ear infection since wearing them, dont bother now.

Handling and re using masks is definitely a very bad idea.
I take mine off touching only the elastic then put it in a plastic bag, then into pocket. Quick bit of hand gel and a fresh mask on when needed.
We got a load of washable masks dead cheap at the start of all this.
You are right air does escape but all the research I have looked at (not on social media) indicates that they do help. They may not be perfect but every little helps.
Using fresh masks will not cause any infections.

Surely anyone with a exemption to not wear a mask should be shielding at home and not allowed out for their own protection as well as others that they come into contact with they must be in a high risk group

• ZYC Full Face Cover Anti-Dust Safety Facecover for Painting Construction Cleaning Formaldehyde Polish Welding Electric Constant Flow Supplied Air Fed System Full Face

ZYC Full Face Cover Anti-Dust Safety Facecover for Painting Construction Cleaning Formaldehyde Polish Welding Electric Constant Flow Supplied Air Fed System Full Face
I wore this every day when I owned Spraycraft LTD.

Handling and re using masks is definitely a very bad idea.
I take mine off touching only the elastic then put it in a plastic bag, then into pocket. Quick bit of hand gel and a fresh mask on when needed.
We got a load of washable masks dead cheap at the start of all this.
You are right air does escape but all the research I have looked at (not on social media) indicates that they do help. They may not be perfect but every little helps.
Using fresh masks will not cause any infections.
I wash my 3 always but many just chuck them away, footwalks and outside shops are covered with the things over here and no one will lift and dispose of them, not very healthy in my eyes.

I see loads of vans with workies bouncing out at fast food outlets for grub, not one wears masks in the van or out, builders yard close to me and again only one chap i know wears a mask.

We have been in their 4 for a few days now here in Southampton, made little difference to us really, our neighbour had Christmas lunch with us teir 1 then, apart from that no change, plenty of food and drinks in, we had a Turkey Crown for lunch and gammon, the Crown was frozen so I cut it in half on my band saw and we cooked half of it, still too much meat really, finished the Last bit last night feast luvly, the other half is now in two pieces still frozen in the freezer for later both quarters uncooked so good for a long time yet it seemed strange being home for Christmas, first one for 5 years, don't like it rather be in Portugal but hey ho that's how it is. stay safe stay home and weather the storm.

when i see someone without a mask , i see someone who doesn't mind if i and others die , as long as they get their way .

Last edited:
Think i need to uninstall and re-install the NHS Covid-19 app because i don`t think mine`s working properly.

Mine tells me ..... PR1 is in Tier Four (Stay at Home) ...... however, eveyone around here is carrying on as normal with friends and visitors coming and going.

Lots of parties last night and several must have stayed over with the amount of extra cars here and strangers coming out of houses nearby and getting into them.

You will notice that this may protect YOU better than a simple face mask but it has no filter to protect others from your possibly contaminated breath. Exhalation with those is just through a valve and leakage. Any none valve mask will protect OTHERS better.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back