Almost full lockdown coming for a while...

You will notice that this may protect YOU better than a simple face mask but it has no filter to protect others from your possibly contaminated breath. Exhalation with those is just through a valve and leakage. Any none valve mask will protect OTHERS better.
Yes but more reason for people to not encroach your space

Too much BBC no doubt.

Ohh, and camping forums :p :ROFLMAO:
Don't know what you mean about the BBC. When I told them I was shooting and cooking Covid carrying aliens that live down my garden, they weren't interested.
98444000_243365433426046_219474563992387584_o (1).jpg

I do not like seeing Children without masks, I realise they may be exempt because they are Children and making them wear one would be difficult for Parents BUT if I had young Children they WOULD WEAR one when out of my home?

I dont think anyone should be allowed in an enclosed space without a mask irrespective of excuses everything can be delivered so they should stick to open spaces for fresh air

I do not like seeing Children without masks, I realise they may be exempt because they are Children and making them wear one would be difficult for Parents BUT if I had young Children they WOULD WEAR one when out of my home?

Same here, if we still had young children i would want them to wear one in order to protect them.

I 100% believe it`s the parents job to protect them at all costs, our 7 year old grandson wears his " Minecraft " themed masks that mummy made for him without question and he happily puts it on in their car before they get out.

Before all the usual suspects come on saying children can`t catch it or just looking for a fight just imagine IF your child did catch it and the worse happened.

All our grandkids wears their masks that includes the 4 year old we’re exempt but we always have worn masks and I know someone that doesn’t wear one as she says she wears a one for work that’s a couple of hours while she cleans and she’s not going to wear one as that’s long enough!.. they both have the lanyard on

Same here, if we still had young children i would want them to wear one in order to protect them.

Before all the usual suspects come on saying children can`t catch it or just looking for a fight just imagine IF your child did catch it and the worse happened.

Graeme, no ifs or buts ... mentioned on the news this morning that an 8 year old has died from covid, may be more to follow. :(:cry:
They have been muttering recently about the latest variants affecting younger people much more than previously.

It just makes total sense to me to continue to act as though you actually had it yourself, and therefore liable to infect others, so behave accordingly.

Unfortunately there is no legislation to curb or cure idiocy, so all we can do is carry on keeping ourselves and those around us as safe as possible, avoiding all situations where the risk increases, if at all possible.

Unfortunately there is no legislation to curb or cure idiocy, so all we can do is carry on keeping ourselves and those around us as safe as possible, avoiding all situations where the risk increases, if at all possible.
One lethal injection would cure some idiocy ! (only joking) :devilish:

Not really sure how the police can improve things..
BUT semi-seriously the power to impound/isolate/disable the vehicles of those found guilty of serious offences (would need a new law) might help !

My kids wear their face nappies though trying to get them from lifting and touching things in shops is almost impossible, so I now send wife in alone and sit in the car with them and listen to the whinging. :eek:

My kids wear their face nappies though trying to get them from lifting and touching things in shops is almost impossible, so I now send wife in alone and sit in the car with them and listen to the whinging. :eek:
Daughter has two of those although the eldest can be sensiblek the younger one, 5, will touch anything/-everything. :eek:

Graeme, no ifs or buts ... mentioned on the news this morning that an 8 year old has died from covid, may be more to follow. :(:cry:
They have been muttering recently about the latest variants affecting younger people much more than previously.

It just makes total sense to me to continue to act as though you actually had it yourself, and therefore liable to infect others, so behave accordingly.

Daughter in the supermarket this morning which was pretty quiet......she was down 8-30, had a dopey woman, zig zagging about, reaching over instead of waiting, standing for ages in front of shelves picking up, putting back then not buying. Whats wrong with a shopping list.😈

Daughter in the supermarket this morning which was pretty quiet......she was down 8-30, had a dopey woman, zig zagging about, reaching over instead of waiting, standing for ages in front of shelves picking up, putting back then not buying. Whats wrong with a shopping list.😈
I must admit, I yearn for the days when I could pick something up, read the label, decide I didn't like the ingredients and put it back!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back