Alko Chassis greasing

Don't forget to take the weight off the wheels as already said about 10 pumps on each side, I do mine when it is in for MOT

Thanks. I heard conflicting reports about this. I always thought you had to take the weight off both wheels at the same time but apparently thats not such a good idea. It should be one at a time. I'm at Armitage trailers right now so will ask them in the morning.

Well I am at Armitage Trailers and they have said they will grease the axle if they can. Apparently the nipples can get clogged. Sounds like its not an easy job to fix either. Will have to wait and see. Sat in the waiting room now. An all day job apparently. Already bored. :D

Well I am at Armitage Trailers and they have said they will grease the axle if they can. Apparently the nipples can get clogged. Sounds like its not an easy job to fix either. Will have to wait and see. Sat in the waiting room now. An all day job apparently. Already bored. :D

Find yourself a local cafe Barry and have yourself a proper fat boy breakfast.

Oh sorry, you can't can you?

Should've taken a bike and gone for a ride 😆

Was there 2 weeks ago, still not decided on a rack. Who'd think getting a rack exactly how you want it would be so hard.

Twunts!

Actually now I think about it I could have taking a folding mountain bike but Ive not been on it for a good couple of years. I had company in the waiting room for an hour which was good crack. Ex cop now part time driver for a motorhome dealer in Newark and a Biker so that was good crack for an hour. There is half a Quiche but its in the motorhome Fridge. :( If anyone lives or is passing Ferrybridge please get me a Burger or summat.

Is there not a rat waggon around there Barry?

Don't think so. Im not really hungry. It was just something to do. You would think there would be a Greasy rat van though wouldnt you or a Pie shop. Have all these mechanic types gone all healthy? :D

I'd have had a stack of butties of varying sorts, cakes/pies galore and a couple of flasks of coffee, but I was in the cubs for about three weeks til they chucked me out dib dib dib.

PPPPPP

You are joking!! Im always prepared me!! What can you do? Stuck on an industrial estate for a day with naff all to do but talk to you lot. Acutally thats just a normal day when you think about it. :ROFLMAO:

Should've took a geetar and amp Barry and done some buskin' - might have helped pay for it. :)

I'd have had a stack of butties of varying sorts, cakes/pies galore and a couple of flasks of coffee, but I was in the cubs for about three weeks til they chucked me out dib dib dib.

PPPPPP

Which would be all warm and soggy by now in this shed. :( Im on a diet anyway. There is tea and coffee of course but I don't drink either.

Have you never heard of cool bags?

Actually yes, I have one. That would have been a good idea but Im still not hungry. To be honest any road trip I do on my own which is rare these days has to involve something really unhealthy and usually a sh!t load of booze. I never took any beer or Scotch with me yesterday and low and behold, big industrial estate and not a greasy rat van anywhere! Industrial estates are not what they used to be clearly! Mind you are the expert on them. I should have asked you. :ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back