Worried over nothing

No,

2015-03-07 09.58.17.jpg

I know how you feel. Only recently been out shopping. I havnt started the van since november. Every day i intend to go out but keep putting it off....it might not start, and if it does, will it be safe to drive, Contrast that with my 20 year old self , driving to the coast in a banger....cost 50 quid.....no recovery, and not a care in the world.

Having been on my own for all of lockdown its not being on my own that will be strange. Its being able to meet up with others that will be strange. Starting off gently by meeting other singles at Moffat CCC next week. Off to the OH on my own at the end of May and then on to Orkney. I'm hoping it will all seem normal as soon as the tyres hit the road.

Hi Annie your the best at this and tout us all a little. I'm thinking it's not all the negs, but like me when colette gets home from work happy nervous tensions, like a first date! ? Sending you big cuddles.
See ya friday .

More Vodka baby. Lol

Lockdown has knocked my confidence in all sorts of ways too and I’ve rarely slept well for months, including not a wink last night 😢 I’m hoping this trip will be all the therapy that’s needed... then I’ll get to work on the ‘rona stone I’ve put on 🤣 See you soon Annie 💋
I’ll trump you x2 on the stone front. 😂😂

It doesn’t bother me, I am not keen on a lot of folks/busy places anyway so normally either on my own or a small number of friends. Well I always have the dogs with me so not ever on my own I suppose. Traffic and such sometimes wakes me up but I normally just go straight back to sleep.
Can’t believe you got first night nerves Annie, you sure you didn’t dream it? 😂😂

It doesn’t bother me, I am not keen on a lot of folks/busy places anyway so normally either on my own or a small number of friends. Well I always have the dogs with me so not ever on my own I suppose. Traffic and such sometimes wakes me up but I normally just go straight back to sleep.
Can’t believe you got first night nerves Annie, you sure you didn’t dream it? 😂😂
Don’t you worry I’ll be fighting fit for Rutland 😂😂😂

It's normal to feel uncertain about so many things after everything everyone has been through.

I only told Yvonne we were taking our first bus ride for over a year this morning over breakfast. It didn't give her enough time to panic.

The bus was almost empty, we bought everything we needed, and had a lovely morning in the sun.

It feels to me as if things really are improving.

😊

Lockdown has knocked my confidence in all sorts of ways too and I’ve rarely slept well for months, including not a wink last night 😢 I’m hoping this trip will be all the therapy that’s needed... then I’ll get to work on the ‘rona stone I’ve put on 🤣 See you soon Annie 💋

THAT I don't believe, Jennie. 🧐
Not the lovely Skinny Mini !!! ;) 😂 x

So, it's no more thongs and into bigger knickers then? 🤔 🤣 😉 😘

1619543045924.png

last week we went up to stay with joy being out in the van wasnt a problem but driving that far after only doing 30mins 20 mls for 7 months was strange the lad who runs the local said he normally did a 15hr day on a sunday pre covid and would cook 100 steaks on an evening we went for a meal last sat out in the gazebo only 8 tables about a dozen steaks he said he was knackered got to get back in the swing

🤣🤣
Definitely Bridget Jones territory 🤪
I know the feeling, after 4 months of not walking further than the garden gate (not that there is a gate, but if I say end of the drive people think it's a long way when it's actually about 5 yards from the front door) or round Tescos, I am definitely in to needing bigger knickers - and everything else. Jogging bottoms and leggings are so comfortable, aren't they.
I have been getting out walking again with my friends (geocaching) the last few weeks but not seen any reduction yet. I live in hope.

I did a little trip to cornwall last week.Yes it did feel strange,particularly as I left my better half behind.She wasn't interested in my little venture to help out my brother do the anti fouling on his boat :rolleyes: .I soon got into the swing of things crossing the tamar bridge there was an attempted jumper but the police were there calming him down with arms holding him back.A few miles further a bad accident on the A38 closed the road and sent me down some not suitable for hgv lanes camper brushing both sides.A couple hours and 3 miles later after watching some unbelievable reversing manoeuvres I arrived at where my brother had his boat laid up in his mates yard.Just like old times really 😁

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back